Chapter 9

Dan wouldn't let me talk to Phil. Not today at least. Dan went to get us some food. Here's my chance. I ran into the bathroom, throwing open the cupboard and throwing things around in search of what I wanted. I grabbed the bottle. I sat the bottle down on the counter. I looked at reflection in the mirror.

Phil hates you. He always will. You're just a failure. Sure, Dan cares about you, but he'll get over it real quick. Everyone does. 

Breathing heavily, I picked the bottle up, struggling to open it in my haste. I hadn't realized how long it had been until I heard the front door open. I cursed under my breath, trying harder to open the small bottle of pills. The cap popped off and many little pills spilled onto the floor. I fell to the floor, trying to pick up as many as I could. Tears were falling down my cheeks. I heard footsteps in the hallway and soon enough, the door opened. Dan stood there. He joined me down on the floor, knocking the pills out of my hands and pulling me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I sobbed into his chest. "Don't do this..." Dan whispered into my ear. "I love you," Dan mumbled, "I can't lose you... I can't.."

**Yeah, yeah it's really short and all about suicide, but whatever. Thanks to MessyPixel for the help. Writer's block sucks, jfc. Anyways, thanks for reading. Love you guys.**

[Edit from 2017: At this point in my editing of this series, I just feel exhausted from this drama. How did you people get this far?]