Chapter 7

Megan's POV

I woke up the next morning with my face buried into Dan's shoulder. I smiled against his shoulder. His arm was wrapped around me protectively. I heard his steady breathing in my ear. I turned my head to face his neck and placed a light kiss. He moved slightly and I sat up, watching as his eyes opened a tiny bit. 

"Hey," I said quietly, giving off a slight smile. He smiled, opening his eyes more. "Hey baby," He muttered, his voice raspy from just waking up. His hand moved to my upper back and he pushed me down, connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away to see him smirking. "I love you," He mumbled. "I love you too. Now, I'm gonna go make breakfast," I patted his chest before getting up and walking into the kitchen. I was just starting to cook when I felt Dan's arms wrap around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and turned my head. He pecked my lips, hugging me tighter. I heard my phone ring in the other room. Dan pulled away, going to get it for me as I was cooking. I was a horrible cook anyways, any distractions would make it even worse. 

"It's PJ," Dan mumbled as he handed the phone to me. I grabbed it, quickly clicking answer and putting it between my ear and shoulder so I could use my hands to make sure I didn't mess up the food. "Hey Peej," I greeted. "Hey Meg," He replied back. "What's up?" I asked. "Oh, just making sure you're alive since I wasn't home at all last night," He laughed out. I gestured for Dan to get the plates out for me. 

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. What time do you think you'll be back though?" I took the plates from Dan and started piling all the food onto them. "Oh, probably late tonight." I smiled. I know Dan wouldn't want to be here with PJ here and with him being gone almost all day, Dan could stay here for most of the day. "Okay. Well, I'll try not to burn the flat down while you're gone," He laughed. We said our goodbyes and I hung up, placing my phone on the counter. I turned to Dan and smiled, "PJ won't be back until late tonight." Dan nodded, "Okay, I think I'll stay here for a little while then." 

We finished eating and now we were on the couch, watching The Walking Dead reruns. "Dan?" I looked at him. "Yeah?" He turned his head to look at me. "Why did you hang up on PJ?" Dan bit his lip as I asked the question. "I- uh- I kind of threw my phone at the wall. I guess that means it's broken," Dan said and I nodded in response, "Not good."

 "Speaking of which, I need to call Phil. I ran out right after that so he doesn't know where I am or even what happened," I looked away. Phil doesn't answer my phone calls anymore. I shook the thoughts from my head. "Uh, yeah. Here. You can try to call him from my phone," I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and handed it to him. He already knew my passcode, so he quickly unlocked my phone, going through my contacts and stopping at the one labelled 'Big Bro Philly'. The name was weird, I know, but he always hated me calling him 'Philly' so of course I had to use it as his contact name. Dan clicked the call button and put the phone to his ear. A few seconds later, he pulled it away and groaned in frustration. 

"Didn't answer?" I asked, not surprised by it at all. "Yeah," He mumbled. "He never answers my phone calls anymore." I mumbled, looking away. I missed him. I really honestly did. I felt Dan's arm snake around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms tightly around me. "I know you miss him and I promise you, I'll fix this. I don't want to see you sad anymore and I'll do anything to make it better." Dan said. I let a tear slip out as those words erupted from his mouth. I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing out into his chest. 

**I didn't know how to end that... I have terrible writer's block for this story. Ugh! This chapter was probably really bad because of that so I'm extremely sorry. I'll try to get over this writer's block soon and seeing as I have no one to help me come up with ideas, it might be a little while. I hope you guys don't mind. I mean- Would you rather have bad and quickly posted chapters or good and slowly posted chapters? I don't know where I'm going with this. Thanks for reading. Love you guys.**

[Edit from 2017: ^^^ No amount of time made this better.. Unless you waited 3 years. Maybe now it would be a little better. All these edits should just show you all how much I literally hate this series. How does this story & SMFM have 100k+ reads? There's a lot of people who just did not see how insanely awful this is.. Or maybe they did and they wanted to see how much worse it could get, and to that I say, congratulations, good luck, and it gets worse. (And I'm not promoting Shane Dawson's book... I mean, I could. Shane, hmu.)]