Chapter 22

I walked into the lounge and saw Phil watching some anime. "I thought you and Dan always watch those together?" Phil looked over at me. "Uh- yeah, but he- uh.. Had to go into town for something." I could tell that he was lying. "Phil, you can tell me the truth. It doesn't matter that much." I crossed my arms. "He's on a date... with Jenna.." I let out an angry breath. "Jenna... as in Jenna Kale?" Phil nodded, "That's why I didn't want to tell you." I bit the inside of my cheek, "No.. it doesn't matter. He can do what he wants. It doesn't matter to me." Phil stood up, "You're lying." He drug the words out, making the situation less tense. "No, I'm not," I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. Phil made a weird face and I burst out laughing. Count on Phil to make you feel better with just his face.

--

Dan walked into the flat and the smell of Jenna's vanilla perfume hit my nose. "Oh hell no." I jumped up, rushing to the front door where I saw Dan and Jenna. "Hey Meg..." Dan greeted, hesitantly. "Oh hey, Megan." Jenna smirked. I let out a deep breath. "Hi Jenna." I said through clenched teeth. I turned on my heels and peeked my head into the lounge. "Bitch alert.." I whispered before I left and walked to the kitchen. I heard Phil laugh. I jumped up and sat on top of the counter, taking my phone out of my pocket. Not even a minute later, I saw Jenna at the door to the kitchen. "Ugh, what do you want?" I groaned, putting my phone onto the counter. I got down from the counter as she walked up to me. "Listen here. Dan is mine now. I don't want you flirting with him, you little slut, got it?" Jenna spat out. 

"Oh, sorry. I don't think I do. All I heard was your nickname, 'little slut'." Jenna glared, but then a smirk grew across her face. She clapped her hands, making it sound similar to a slap, and she brought her hand up to her cheek, crying out in fake pain. My mouth flew wide open as I realized what she was doing. Dan rushed in the room, "What's going on?" Jenna looked at Dan. "I was just talking to her when she slapped me!" Jenna cried out. Dan looked over at me, "Megan!" I bit my lip. "Have fun with your lying whore," I mumbled before walking out of the room and down the hall to my room.

**Raise your hand if you hate Jenna Kale *raises hand so high that it gets burnt on the sun*. I feel like a true Phan girl. I wrote this while listening to Muse. Oh, by the way, thank you all for the nice comments on the last author's note! They really cheered me up! Made me feel all warm and special! (Plus I realized that my ex, who is bullying me, is just a childish bitch. He was flicking grapes at me. Wow, so mature, right?) Okay, thanks for reading! xx**

[Edit from 2017: Ugh, I remembered something that happens some time in the next few chapters, and I already want to get rid of it. Abort, abort.]