Chapter 18

I yawned and got up from the couch. "I'm calling it a night," I said and started walking out. I was stopped by Dan as soon as I got in the doorway. "Hmm?" I turned to look at him. He smirked and stood up. Phil was too engulfed in the movie to notice anything. As he walked closer to me, he lifted his hand, pointing up the spot above me. I looked up noticing the small bit of fake mistletoe hanging from the door frame. I laughed, "I am actually not surprised." He smiled wide as he stopped in front of me, placing his hands on my waist. He pushed his lips against mine, tightening his grip around me. I pulled away and smiled, "I love you.."  He smiled back, "I love you too."

--

"God dammit.." I heard Dan mumble. I opened my eyes, quickly adjusting to the light. I stretched out a little, trying to wake myself up fully. I looked over and saw Dan staring at his laptop. "What now?" I asked, yawning as I did. Dan looked over at me. "Oh uh- nothing." He said a little too quickly. He closed his laptop quickly and picked it up. He got up, grabbing my laptop from his desk and before I could grab my phone from the end table, he had already snatched it up. 

"What the hell, Dan?" I asked. He ignored me, walking out of the room. I sighed and got up from the bed, walking out into the lounge where Phil sat. "Hey Philly, can I use your phone for a second?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible. He looked behind me and then back at me, "Nope." 

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled, turning to see Dan. Dan bit his lip. After a few more seconds of silence, I sighed. "Whatever," I mumbled, pushing past Dan and walking down the hall to mine and Dan's room. I closed the door and went over to the bed, collapsing face first onto it. What the hell are they hiding?

I must've fell asleep. I sat up, stretching my arms above my head. I spotted my laptop on the end table. A note lay on top of it. I grabbed the note. 

I was going to come tell you everything, but you were asleep. So, just get on twitter and you'll see what I was trying to hide.  -Dan

I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I pulled up twitter and the first thing I noticed was that I had double the amount of notifications that I usually had. I scrolled through my mentions. They knew that Dan & I were dating. I slammed my laptop closed. I threw it onto the bed, beside me. I got up, opening the door forcefully and storming into the lounge. Dan was the only one in the room. 

"How the hell did they find out?" I yelled out. Dan sighed, "We kissed in the background of Zoe's vlog..." I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head. "They hate me anyways. Might as well make them hate me even more," I said, my eyes still closed. I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw Dan walking toward me. He brought his hands up to my cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumbs. "It doesn't matter what they think of you... You have me and I love you.." Dan muttered. I nodded with tear-filled eyes. He brought our lips to meet each other, gently. When we pulled away, all I had to say was, "I love you too.."

**Yeah, I really don't like this chapter. It sucks >.< I hope you liked it, even though I don't. You guys asked for longer chapters. Well, you're getting SLIGHTLY longer chapters. Honestly, they're just about 200 words longer than they were before. Thanks for reading. Love you all!**