Chapter 11

I just wanted an hour or so away from them. Away from Dan. Away from PJ. I just wanted get away from all the things that have happened recently. That plan seemed to go down hill when I started to walk back to PJ's flat. I looked down the dark alley. I thought of taking the shortcut through the alley, but I honestly didn't think that was the safest thing to do at this time of night. I sighed and started walking down the long alley, thinking that it is pretty unlikely for anything bad to happen. I soon knew that I was wrong. I got closer to the opening at the end of the alley that led onto the street. I was about to step out into the light of the street when I was pulled backwards, my head hitting the cold, hard ground. I cursed under my breath, soon realizing that I was pulled backwards and that it wasn't just my clumsiness. Not even daring to look at the person, I tried to get away quickly, but was pulled back once again. This time, I didn't fall. Instead, I was being dragged into one of the doors to a warehouse. Despite all my efforts to get away, I was pushed into a room with a guy. 

"We've got a famous one today," The guy behind me said in a deep, raspy voice. The man in front of me, who looked fairly young, smirked at me. I shivered in fear. "Oh really?" His voice sounded natural. Like a casual guy. By my guess, he isn't just a casual guy. "Yeah, Phil Lester's sister." The mysterious one from behind me spoke once again. "Ah, Lester. I know him personally.." He looked at me in the eyes. "Megan, is it?" He asked, as if he didn't already know. I nodded, hesitantly. Tears brimmed the rims of my eyes. "Well, I'm definitely gonna have fun tonight.."

Dan's POV

"She's not fucking answering for anyone!" I yelled out, angrily. After the events of last night, I wasn't sure that she'd be okay. "Dan! Calm down!" PJ yelled at me. "She could be dead for all we fucking know!" Everything went silent. PJ looked down. "I- I didn't mean-" I groaned and put my head in my hands. "I don't know what to do..." I heard a ringing. I looked up as PJ was pulling his phone out of his pocket. He looked at me after reading the name. "It's Phil." He said. I told him to put it on speaker. He answered and did as I said. I instantly heard Phil, "Where is Megan?"

**I'm so sorry. I just- ugh. Hope you liked it, even though I'm the spawn of Satan and do terrible things. AGH**

[Edit from 2017: I request someone who is able to time travel to travel back in time & stop me from writing so much drama. Preferably, I would love for Sara Lance to travel through time in the waverider to stop me because she's a badass woman who I wish to marry, but I mean, anyone will do. Also, ALLEYWAYS. ARE. CLICHE. AND. EVERYONE. KNOWS. DRAMA. IS. HAPPENING. WHEN. A. WATTPAD. CHARACTER. STEPS. INTO. ONE.]