Unexpected Happenings

"It has been confirmed that Tony Stark's former assistant, Julia Montez, is captured here fighting with our heroes in the battle of New York. Many have wondered why she'd resign from such an opportunity at Stark Industries, but now we know she'd rather fight alongside the billionaire, known as Ironman. But if she hid her identity for this long, how much more are they not telling us? Does Julia Montez have another name? If not the CEO of the company, what's her relationship to Mr. Stark? Will there be more chaos to come? If so, who's going to be held responsible for the destruction?"

"Jarvis, shut it off." With my demand, the screen went black. I leaned back on the couch, rubbing my temples to rid myself of the massive headache I've developed.

Great. I'm plastered all over the screens of New York. Why couldn't they keep the focus on "The Iron Patriot"

I stared at the ceiling, trying to clear my mind. Inhaling as much as I could before exhaling. Relax, Jess. I let my eyelids fall and continued taking deep breaths as I let my mind wander. I'm safe. So is Tony. Rhodey is taking care of him. They're just out for lunch. He'll be home in no time. Everything is fine. Tony is fine. Tony is... Tony-

'How did you get out of the wormhole

'How did you get out of the wormhole...'

My eyes shot open, exposing my bright blue orbs. My chest heaved. I felt compressed. I need to see him, show me where he is. I thought to myself. Focusing on the intensified emotions, I was able to pull myself into Tony's view.

Tony's pov

I shoved myself backward to immediately jump up and leave the table. The walls were closing in. This place suddenly feels extremely crowded. I push past a lot of people as I head outside.

"Suit," I commanded. Jarvis opened up the suit for me. Once I was in, I dropped down to one knee trying to catch my breath. "Check the heart. Check the- check the- is it the brain?"

No sign of cardiac abnormality or unusual brain activity," Jarvis informed.

"Okay, so I was poisoned?"

"My diagnosis is that you've experienced a severe anxiety attack."

"...me?" Unusual.

Sudden knocking brought me back to awareness.

"Come on, man. This isn't a good look, open up." It's Rhodey.

"Sorry, I gotta split."

With no warning, I stood tall and shot up.

Time Skip

Monroe's pov

Seeing as Tony and I are, in one way or another, "head of the company", I sought out for Pepper to run by a few things and catch up on the business. Just as our little meeting ended, Happy had just come in and in perfect timing too.