"Is it love?" Chapter 2

"He is staring at me, I am trying with all my strength not to blush but daaamn, I can feel his eyes on me! ...his beautiful emerald green eyes..."  [smirks inside] "but there's something that I like more of his eyes, that's seeing him blushing" with this, he stops his thoughts and starts to talk:

"you can take a picture if you want"
He opens one eye for looking at raph, he couldn't stop the smirk as he saw Raph blushing hard:

"I-I don't get what you mean! I was just wondering if you..uhm..if you want to spar! yeah, spar"
Tries to make his usual smile, you know, the sexy smirk-smile that makes all the fangirls pass out, but it came out more like an embarrassed grimace, that Leo found cute anyway:

"okay then, if you want to spar at 5;30am I won't ask why"
he gets himself in the middle of the dojo, waiting for Raph to get in position as well.

As they both were ready, holding tight their weapons, the fight starts.

Raph attacks first, running towards Leo, aiming his sais at him, Raph's rough attack is followed by an elegant dodge by Leo, who attacks with his katanas, aiming only at Raph's sais.

During the  hand-to-hand battle, as Raph liked, Leo manages to insert the blade in the middle of the tips of a sai, and with a decisive wrist movement, he manages to snatch the brother's sai from his hand.  Raph however, with his free hand, takes advantage of it to grab Leo's wrist, and after a turn throws him against the wall, Leo has barely time to recover that he must already parry with the only katana left an attack by Raph, who  meanwhile he had run towards him like an angry beast. 

The fight continues and both stand face to face a few meters away, both without weapons, panting and sweating, but neither of them intends to give up. 

Raph attacks, and Leo does the same, Raph fights using boxing techniques, Leo is still going to use the precision of Karate, but then they end up rolling around on the floor like children fighting in their parents' large bed. 

The realization of how they are struggling comes, and they would laugh if it were not for the position they were:

Leo was on top of Raph, their panting chests touched each other completely, they could feel the heart of the other beat, Leo was holding the wrists of  Raph on the floor above his head, and their faces were close ... too close ... they look each other in the eyes, no words, no thoughts, and no reaction from Raph when Leo started to get closer... closer...until their lips touch eachother..and then kiss.