"Is it love?" Chapter 11

The drawing above here is of katii_kee (@katii.kee on Instagram) Still thanks girl for letting me use this, I like it pretty much 😌

A soft moan of pleasure comes out from Leonardo's lips, while his lover, that was above him, was kissing his neck. Few time later tho, he grabbed gently Raphael's shoulders, stopping him by going down:

"Raph?" He looks into those beautiful bright green eyes, which got slightly concerned at the quiet tone of him.

"Hm?"

"Tomorrow we make six months together..I think you know it don't you?"

Raphael does a slight but warm smile before to answer:
"Of course I know, and I am makin' ya a big surprise too, why d'ya ask?"

"Well..because I brought your surprise today, it is okay for you if you get that today and not tomorrow?"

"Of course is okay!" Raph said while smiling even more, he moves away a bit from Leo, not pinning him down anymore:
"I'm pretty curious to see what's that"

Leonardo does a slight smirk:
"then lemme get it" he gets up and approaches the bag he brought with him, he takes out from that a little case ((like this: 🛍️ I don't know the exact name, be patient with my shitty english😂)), he goes back to his lover and hands him that.

Raphael looks at it with a curious look, he was kind of excited, like a kid when has to open Christmas gifts. Smiling, he opens the case and grabs the object inside, taking out a little battle, his smile gets placed by a confused look:

"What.." he turns the battle and read what was written on it: "massage oil..?" He needed of some seconds for realising what he actually read, but as he did, Leo pushes him down the bed, this time he was above, with a wide smirk, he grabs the battle from Raph's hand, who meanwhile was a mix of confusion and surprise.

"This massage oil is going to make my.. entrance easier, I don't want you to feel too much pain, Raphie~"

His green eyes is widen, and he was blusshing pretty much, he didn't expect it at all:
"L-Leo..?! What the-"

"Don't worry Raphie.." he said as he opens Raph's legs, keeping to stay above him. He puts some oil on his finger, never stopping to smirk.
"I am going to be gentle~"

___________________________

"Y'sure they are here Don? There's nothin' around!"

"I am sure..or at least their t-phones are here, my tracker is pointing towards..that"
He points a big abandoned building in front of them.

Mikey looks at it, and shivers slightly at the thought to even go inside there:
"Dude, we are spies, not ghost hunter!"

"Don't be childish Mike, they must be hiding something there" he looks at the house suspiciously "let's go" he said starting to head towards the building.

[Gulp]"okay then..h-hey! wait up for me!" He runs after Donnie.

__________________________

"U-Ugh..Leo.." Raph was clenching in his fists the covers under him, closing his eyes and biting his lower lip, a continuing blush was across his face, he wouldn't have ever thought to feel such a feeling of.. filling into him.

"Does it hurt?" He was trying to be as gentle as possible, making slow circular motion with his finger, for oiling the zone.

"No..keep goin'.." he said relaxing a bit, he was getting used to that feeling, but after few time, he felt again emptiness as Leo removed slowly his finger from there. That feels so empty, he needs that to be filled now, and luckly he didn't have to wait too long; the feeling of something bigger starting to go into came soon, together with lips leaning passionately on his.

The eachother kisses were suffocating their own moans, while Leo was going always deeper.

When the blue turtle tho, cummed into his lover, Raph couldn't keep it down, he moaned louder as he raises up a bit his hips, sweating slightly. The cum in him was warming him up so much, it is different from when he swallowed it, it is feeling even better.

Damn, it just feels so good..

___________________________

"Donnie..? Can we get outta here? This place is scary!"

"Mikey come on! It's just a big, dark and dispersive abbandoned hotel..what could go w-" he got interrupted by someone's moaning, he wides his eyes slightly, recognizing Raph's voice. He grabs his bo staff quickly, fearing that something was happening to his brother. He runs towards the place where he guess the sound came from, Mikey was following him with a worried frown, holding tight his nunchakus.
Donnie tried to open some doors, but all of those where locked, but as he tried with one, that looked cleaner than the others, it got opened wide.

The noise of the door that got opened suddenly, is followed by the sound of gasps.

Donnie and Mikey looked towards that sound.

"What the.."