"Is it love?" Chapter 10

After that time, they kept to go in that room for the following days.
All the days they could, they would go there, having fun; but not just in the "dirty" way. Yeah, sometimes Raph would make Leo feel that pleasure that you know, but very often, they would just kiss and cuddle to eachother, talk, and for some time they also got busy to repair together the bathroom of the room, so they would have done also a shower together.

Everything was just perfect

They were making eachother so happy.
They thought that nothing could go wrong, and that nobody suspected something.

__________________________

"I suspect something"
The purple masked turtle said to his little brother.

"What do you mean Donnie?"

"I mean that something happened between they two, didn't you notice how much they are getting along?"

"Of course I did! Isn't it awesome?" Mikey said with a big smile, he was actually very happy that his big brothers wasn't fighting so usually how they were used.

"Yes but-..[sighs] Mikey you don't understand, I know that it's a good thing that they aren't arguing anymore, but what happened for making this sudden change happen? Whatever is happening, they are hiding it from us! They think I am too distracted because of my inventions and that you are too distracted because of..well.. because you are you, but we aren't stupid! And I want to show them it by discovering what the shell they are doing. Do you want to join?"

[Gasps] "Are we gonna be like spies?? Oh yes! Of course I join!"

"Perfect! Tonight we are gonna follow them during the patrol" after a slight smirk he continues to talk "They don't have to dare to keep secrets from us, am I right Mikey?"

"Totally bro! They are gonna regret it! Hight five Don- no wait..I gotta find some cool spy-names! Oh shell I have to prepare all the spy-equipment! Sorry bro I have a lotta work to do! Seeya later partner in crime" he winks and starts to run to his room.

Donnie shakes slightly his head with a smile, Mikey can be so very funny to have around..sometimes.

____________________________

It's been exactly 5 months and 29 days that they were in relationship, the following day they would've celebrate the 6th month together, and they were so excited!

Raph was preparing to his lover a big surprise, it was almost done, he needed just to fix some details, but he would surely finish it in time for the next day.

Leo instead, had his gift perfectly ready, and he is going to give it to Raph today, otherwise what surprise it would be if he expected that?

Now it was evening and Leonardo and Raphael were going to that room.
The blue masked turtle has his heart that was beating fastly, and he was trying to keep inside the smirk. "Oh Raphie, I can't wait to give you my gift~"

This is going to be very special.