"Is it love?" Chapter 22 (THE END)

New story is on my profile "Raphael's remorse"!
Go read the first chapter UwU

Their lips move away from eachother, and their eyes contact keep staying. In the meanwhile one of the two turtles, was still pretty shocked of what just happened; the other one instead, was keeping a slight smirk, his neon green irides brighting of lust:
"Now, this was a my choise, and I decide that we are gonna come back together."

Leo couldn't do anything else but nod, his blusshing face and his big blue eyes were looking so cute to Raph, who was caressing his cheek now.
"Raph I..I don't even know what to say I-..thanks.."

"Oh ya should be a lot thankful, a part of me wanna still to beat up the shell out of ya, so see not to make me angry fearless, I ain't givin' other chances."
He said the last part with a bit more serious tone.

"I know and it's fair, I'll find the way for thanking you and for making you forgive me completely...I'll fix my mistake and I promise..I won't ever leave you again.."

"Don't make this kinda promises fearless"

"I will!"
He said taking to cup Raph's cheeks, looking deeply in his eyes:
"I am doing this promise, because I am sure I can keep this, even when we will be far away, I'll be always near to you with the soul, because you're my soulmate.."
Leo now started to talk with a warmer tone;
"You're my everything, my love..I can't leave in a world where I can't be with you.. I've been so blind not to notice before how important you are for me..how necessary you are for me..I just..love you with all myself Raph, I love you as my brother, as my best friend and as my boyfriend..you make me complete..you make me perfect, you just..make my world"

Emerald eyes were shining, the words that he just heard, has been enough for heal most of the scratches that filled his heart, his voice cracked really slightly as he answered:
"Leo..ya.." he stopped to talk, as he did a slight smirk before to speak again: "ya can be ever more romantic than me uh.."

"No way, that room with candles and roses is difficult to surpass"
His lips were bent in a sweet smile, but those soon has got engaged in another, gentle, kiss.
The kiss though, got interrupted by a sniff, coming from the entrance of the dojo, just behind the half-closed door; Mikey was visible while he was making the movement of wiping a tear with the finger:
"I love good endings"

But as he talked, and so got the attention of the two lovers, the orange masked turtle got a slap on the back of the head, after an "ouch", it's the turn of the purple brother to talk:
"Mikey! I told you not to talk!"

"I couldn't help myself!"

"Alright guys, how long have ya been listenin'?!"
His cheeks was almost as red as his mask

"Not so much, but we came just in time for hearing the sweeeet words of Leooo~"
The youngest hummed happily, now entering completely in the dojo, with the smartest one just after him.

The blue one was about to respond, but he stopped as he saw that, behind his little brothers, there was another, taller, figure.

"So that is what it was about."
He taller figure said, in a low tone, walking into the dojo with his hands joined behind his back and his long rat tail, which made slow wavy movements, barely touching the floor.
His expression was severe, and this particular made all the smiles that there were in the room, disappear.
He stop to walk as he reached the middle between the oldest sons and the youngest ones, but his look was directed to the blue and the red.

There was a heavy silence between all of them, you could've perfectly hear also a pin drop.
The fearless leader decided to break this silence, he bows slightly before to speak:
"Hai Sensei, we were just about to tell you about it."

"Hm, then tell me now, I want to hear this coming out from your own mouth."
His tone was dark enough for making all the turtles have shivers going through their backs; "hoping this is a good ending" Mikey thought, reminding what himself said few time ago.

"I-.." something got stuck in his throat, he didn't expect this to come so soon, he had planned to think, together with Raph, how to say all of that to their father, but now there was no plan, what can he say? How should he start? He can't think at all, his mind was getting empty, and at the same time full of thoughts about the consequences that his words to the Sensei will have; will he be disgusted? Will he kick them out of home? Will he be disappointed? Will he yell? Or just leave? Will he take away from them the honor to belong to this clan? Questions like those ran through his mind at a dizzying speed, but everything seems to slow down at the feeling of a warm hand grabbing his, he turns his head to the green emerald eyes that were looking at him; there was fear inside those, that was clear, but at the same time, there was that warmth and reassurance, which calmed the leader in blue a lot.
That's it, he doesn't need a plan to say what he have to say, he will let the heart to talk.
With a soft squeeze to his lover's hand, he looks up to his father, with a new determination in his eyes:

"Father, I and Raphael have been, and we still are, engaged into a relationship. I am not looking for an acceptance from you, much less a your blessing or permission. We just think that it's fair that you know."

"Hm" he said, stroking softly his long beard, while the other hand was still behind his back.
"And how long have you been..engaged into this relationship, Raphael?"

"S-Six months, Sensei." His head was low, but he slowly looked up as well to his father. His expression was showing a bit more of fear than the one of Leo, who managed to hide that completely; of course, he isn't going to back down, he took the choise to be with Leo, and this won't change. But still, he has been trying for all his life to make his father proud of him, and he felt like he has never achieved any success in this, and now, that Splinter looked everything but happy of this news, he was fearing to have just burned all the chances he had to make his father proud, at least once.

But that's not important now, the important is Leo, and he isn't going to leave him.

"And what did take you so long to tell me this?"

"Fear of refuse, Sensei"
Leo answered quickly, keeping that flat, but still decisive tone.

This has got a reaction from the human rat, but that wasn't one that the turtles expected:
"Oh my sons"
He said with a slight chuckle.
"You have to see your faces right now, these are priceless."

The four teenagers glanch at eachother, with a confused expression, before to look back to their father, the first one to talk is the leader again:
"Wait, so you're not mad?"

"Of course I am not, Leonardo, you are my sons, I would accept you in any way, and then what kind of father would I be if I don't encourage such a beautiful feeling like love?"
He said with a warm smile, putting his hands on his sons' shoulders.

"So..ya don't think that's.. wrong? Or weird?"

Splinter turns his head to his son before speaking again:
"Raphael, love is never wrong, if this is real. So I ask..Is it love? Is it a real one?"

"Yes, it is"
He answered securely.

His smile gets even warmer:
"Then who am I to not allow this?"

_____________________________

Oookay guys, i think this is THE END, I actually don't know, do you like it to finish like this or you want a bonus chapter? Idk I don't have many ideas now, text on comments if you prefered it to end in another way, and gimme some advices for that.

Hope ya enjoyed it anyway, I guess this is gonna be the first one of the several stories i am gonna write! Or at least I hope😂 I don't wanna delude y'all too much, but I pretty liked to write this; if I will have enough time, and brain (specially) for doing other stories, then i will for sure. UwU

Thanks for reading it! And for all the votes and comments I got!
I love ya all OwO❤️