Chapter 13: Wish

Andrea's P.O.V.

I was losing count on how long I had been sitting in this dark and dreadful room. I could no longer cry anymore because of my lack of energy. I hadn't eaten since the breakfast meal. The grilled cheese he had left for me was now crawling with bugs. Not only that, but I felt as if my bladder was going to explode.

Right when I was about to pee myself, I heard the door creek open. This time there was no light streaming in; it must've been nighttime. I would've screamed in hopes of somebody hearing me, but my throat was parched from all the screaming, crying, and yelling I had been doing previously. I was extremely tired, but was terrified to go to sleep. I didn't know what the insane man that was holding me captive would do with me while I was sleeping... I saw an outline of a body in the darkness enter the room. I had a small hope that it wasn't the man, but somebody to save me from all of this. Maybe Ryan, maybe a police officer, it didn't matter to me.

"Hello, my darling." My hopes were immediately crushed once I heard his voice. There was a small thread that I had found on the ground that I was messing with so I wouldn't have to look up at his face. Once I finally looked up for a split second, I was shocked by what I saw. He was untying the rope that had me attached to the bed frame.

"I think it's time for a date, don't you?" He smiled at me and I looked down nodding my head in fear. My neck still ached from where he had grabbed it, so I didn't want to take any chances that he would make it any worse. I felt his hand lightly grip my hand and pull me up off of the ground.

"Follow me." He said as he let go of my hand. I was surprised he was trusting me, but then again, there was no way I could escape him, even if I tried. As I followed him out of what seemed to be an old shed, my bladder reminded me of how bad I needed to pee. I glanced over at where I knew the room with the toilet was.

"C-can I use the restroom?" I asked timidly. I felt like an elementary student who was terrified of their teacher. Except I didn't get to go home afterwards and complain about them to my mother or friends. I was stuck here...maybe forever.

He glanced back at me, and pondered my question for a bit.

"Uhh.. go quickly..." He seemed very nervous about something.

I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I pulled down my underwear and hovered over the toilet. There was no way I was gonna touch my butt to that disgusting toilet seat. I examined the bathroom as I peed. There was a spot where a toilet paper roll would be, but there was no toilet paper in sight. Across from the toilet was a smashed mirror. I pulled up my dark blue Victoria Secret underwear and headed towards the door. Suddenly, I saw something glimmer out of the corner of eye. I looked down at the dusty tile to see an about 6-inch shard of glass. Maybe I really could get out of here. I could see my reflection in the shard of glass, and I looked like a complete mess. My hair was ratted and tangled, and my eye make up was smeared a bit, but most of it was off of my face. My bare feet were covered in dirt and grime from the dusty concrete floor of the shed.

"Andrea, hurry!" He restlessly screamed.

I whipped the shard off of the ground and creaked open the door. I tried my best to make a plan in the split seconds I had before I reached where he was standing. I was holding the shard behind my back, trying my best not to look suspicious. As I tried to keep my shaking down to a minimum, he sighed in relief and turned out of the shed without giving me a second look. He waved his hand indicating that I should follow him, and I did.

My feet crunched on the leaves that were scattered throughout the ground. We were heading towards what must've been his house because I could see through a window the room I had stayed in the first night I was there. I looked to either of my sides. On the left, there was a patch of trees that created a forest, but on the right, there was an insanely tall gate. At first, I didn't see anything particularly helpful, but then I noticed the top of a house peeking up on a hill a couple of streets over. I think that was why he was so nervous, because he didn't want his neighbors to find out about how he was holding an innocent girl captive in his backyard, and also the fact that he was completely mental.

I thought about screaming since there was a chance that maybe the owners of that house would here me. Also, my throat didn't hurt as much anymore, but I decided against it. Even if they did here something, the man would probably kill me before the people got here to see what was going on. I looked down at my only hope; the glass shard. We walked past a couple more trees. The shed was hidden pretty far deep into the woods. My hands shook with fear.

"Right this wa-" He began to say.

I lunged towards him with the glass, managing to give him a pretty deep gash in his arm. Tears were falling from my eyes out of fear. Before I could even think, he swung his other arm back around at my face. I winced and grabbed my faced in pain. His arm was gushing with blood.

"Damn it! You dumb girl! You worthless piece of shit!" He shouted as he grabbed his arm in pain. I was now sobbing because of both the pain of my cheek, and the fear of what the man was going to do to me. My plan was not turning out so well.

He gripped onto my hair and pulled me into his house. He threw me down onto the ground of what looked to be his living room. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around his arm.

"You fucking ungrateful bitch! I give you everything you could ever want!" He screamed as he stomped towards where I sat hopelessly on the ground, too weak to move. All I could do was simply cry, cry, and cry some more. He grabbed a pan off of the counter and whipped it at me. I just barely dodged it. Inside my head, I prayed to God to keep my family and friends safe. I closed my eyes, preparing myself to be beaten to death, but was surprised when nothing slammed against my body. I opened my eyes to see the man pacing back and forth.

"You know what, I worked hard to get you, and I'm not letting this beautiful face go to waste..." He stroked my face and then pulled my hair.

"Stand UP!" He shouted angrily. I pushed my weak and frail body up off of the ground. He dug his nails into my arm and pulled me down a hallway. I had seen this hallway before, though. I knew exactly where we were going, the bedroom I had stayed in the first night.

He threw me onto the bed as he switched the light on.

"Remember this room?" He smirked.

He hit the lights off once more, and then proceeded to light a candle that was sitting on top of his clothes dresser. He laid his body on top of mine and began to unhook the back of my bra. Tears were streaming down my face rapidly. He kissed me lightly on the lips, and threw my bra onto the ground. He then pinned my arms down as he stuck his tongue down my throat. I shut my eyes, waiting for it all to be over. I tried to tell him to stop, but I didn't have enough energy or strength to. All I could do was wait for this nightmare to be over. I wished in my head that none of this was happening to me. I wished that I would wake up and all of this would just be a nightmare. I wished that I could go back in time and stay home with Ryan instead of going to that party. Most of all, though, I wished I could be dead.

----------------------------------------------

{A/N}

Will Andrea ever escape this horrible man? Are the cops going to find out where Andrea is? All your questions will be answered if you continue reading!

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter or just the story in general. Feel free to comment anything you'd like. Also, don' t forget to follow me(:

feel free to contact me on social media//

twitter// @heatherkstewart

instagram// @heatherkstewart

xoxo,

ordinaryparadise