Chapter 9: Poisen to the Mind

Bri's P.O.V.

bang I was awoken by someone slamming the front door. I stretched my slightly sore body as I yawned. Sleeping in that stiff chair was definitely not one of my brightest ideas. I stood up to go find Nathan, but out of the corner of my eye I saw something fall to the ground. I picked up the piece of trash and read what it said out loud-

"Take Andrea home please - Ryan..." I rolled my eyes and threw the piece of trash back onto the ground. There was no way I was gonna take her home after what went down the night before.

Andrea's P.O.V.

I didn't know where he had taken me. All I knew was that the room was pitch black, and I couldn't see anything. I could feel the cold, hard floor touching my thighs. Chills shot up my spine due to the fact that he had stripped me into nothing but my bra and underwear. I could feel that my silver crescent moon necklace was still hanging around my neck and onto my chest. Tears were continuously falling down my cheeks. My hands were tied up with rope to a medal object which felt as if it was a bed frame.

I shut my eyes, which were burning from all the crying I had been doing, hoping that this was all just a nightmare and I would wake up in Ryan's arms anytime soon, but as the minutes soon turned into hours, the cold reality hit me.

Suddenly, a small crack of light appeared on the other side of the room. I squinted my eyes until I saw Mason walk into the room with a sly, but warm smile on his face. He was carrying a plate that matched the ones we had eaten off of this morning with what looked like 2 grilled cheeses sitting on top of it.

"I know how much you enjoyed breakfast, so I decided to cook you some dinner..." He began to explain with a twisted smile on his face, or at least to me it seemed twisted.

"I-I DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD! PLEASE JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, nearly choking on sobs.

With the light shining in, I could now clearly see the room. I had been correct about the bed frame; it was white and made for a queen bed, but it had no mattress. There was nothing else in the room, but I could see another door cracked open which had an old rusty toilet sitting in it.

Mason slid down onto the ground beside me, and I turned my head to the wall so that I didn't have to look at him. He rested his hand lightly on my cheek. I winced.

"You're so beautiful, why don't you show me your face..." He asked compassionately.

I didn't dare look up, though. Not even for a second. My mind raced with billions of thoughts. This man was absolutely insane. For all I knew, his name wasn't even Mason, and that story about his parents was definitely full of crap.

He soon realized that I wasn't going to lift my head up.

"LOOK AT ME!!" He shouted distinctively as he yanked my head up from the wall. He held onto the back of my neck, gripping it tightly.

"Y-you're hurting me!" I was shaking with fear. He immediately let go of my neck, but then proceeded to place his hand on my bare leg. Chills shot up my spine, but not from the cold this time.

"You know I'm doing this all for your own good, Andrea... Bri and the rest of your friends didn't treat you right. You're just so... perfect. I'm so thankful to have you, babe." His hand began to rise up more. I tried to yank my hands down to cover my stomach, but was soon reminded that I was tied up.

'You don't own me! You don't have me!!! I am not your babe.' I tried to get the words out of my mouth, but I was paralyzed with fear.

I didn't know what this man was capable of. He obviously knew a lot about my life, and he was very strong, too. I tried not to think of what he could do to me or what he was doing, but I was starting to lose hope.

What if this was my new reality? What if everything I've worked for in my life all went to waste? What if I spent the rest of my life locked up in this hell?

Suddenly, the thing I had been dreading the most happened. I felt his lips press up against mine. I winced as I felt tears flying out of my eyes.

"Eat your dinner, okay? I love you so much." He smiled as he continued out of the room. He shut the door quietly behind him, causing the room to go pitch black once more.

He now had the power to control me. I couldn't dodge his kisses anymore as I did before, but what scared me the most was that since he forced his lips on me, what else could and would he force me to do, as well? I glanced down at the plate of grilled cheeses. My stomach growled, and at this point I didn't care if he had poisoned them. I was gonna die either way... Then I realized- how in the hell did he expect me to eat the grilled cheese with my hands tied up?

----------------------------------------------

{A/N}

Is Bri ever going to forgive Andrea? Will Andrea ever get away from 'Mason'? Are Bri and Ryan going to realize Andrea's gone? All your questions will be answered if you continue reading!

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter or just the story in general. Feel free to comment anything you'd like. Also, don' t forget to follow me(:

feel free to contact me on social media//

twitter// @heatherkstewart

instagram// @heatherkstewart

xoxo,

ordinaryparadise