Chapter 15: Guilty

Andrea's P.O.V.

The world seemed to drift away. I felt as if I was dissocennecting from what was actually happening. Almost like I was creating a fake reality in my I head. I shut my eyes and began to drift off.

A blurry image consumed my sight, but I sooned realized what I was seeing. My younger self and my mom we're standing in line for The Nutcracker. There was a huge, giddy smile planted on my face.

"Are you excited, A?" That's what my mom used to call me when I was younger.

Suddenly, the scene changed and there we were sitting in the noisy audience. We were on the 2nd balcony, so we had the perfect view. My mom and I were chatting about something or other when suddenly the stage lit up. Our mouths sealed shut as the dancers made their way onto the stage. My eyes sparkled with joy as the symphony began to play.

Once it reached the scence with the huge lady and all the children dancing around her (Mother Ginger and her children) I looked up at my mom and giggled. She smiled at me and took my hand into hers.

A tear slid down my cheek as memories of my past flowed into my mind. I wanted so badly to be back at home with my mom, but instead I was being held - no- violated by a man I didn't know.

Josh's P.O.V.

"So, Josh, you didn't see Andrea that night, right?"

"Uhh... no."

I was being honest, I hadn't technically seen or talked to Andrea after spin the bottle, but I had talked to Ryan.

It all started before the party. I was driving over to Andrea's house just so we could hang out, but once I arrived I soon realized she already had a visitor who's name was Ryan.

As I began to pull out of Andrea's driveway I noticed somebody messing around on her porch. It wasn't in a rambunctious teenage type of way either. The dirty-blonde man almost seemed to be peeping through her windows and trying to get inside her house. I realized that he hadn't seen me yet, so I took my keys out of the ignition and hopped out of my truck. I walked distinctively up onto the porch.

"Hey, man, you need to get out of here!" I demanded, trying my best to look intimidating.

He was wearing a black hoodie and pair of khakis. I must've startled him because his head flashed around at me and he swung his hand back.

"O-Oh sorry... I didn't know there was anyone behind me..." He cowered.

I rolled my eyes. Some creepy solicitor guy wasn't gonna get past me. I could see straight through his act.

"Mhm... sure. Now get off this property!" I said gradually growing louder.

"I think you should get off this property, Josh. I'm Andrea's best friend, not you." He smirked as he realized who I was. The problem was that I was one hundred percent sure I had never met this man.

"What the hell? Who are you?"

This guy was starting to give me a pit in my stomach. I was pretty freaked out. Instead of answering my question of who he was, he just stood there with a sly smirk on his face.

"I'm calling the police if you don't get off this property! I saw you trying to get inside of this house. You don't scare me." I shouted firmly, trying my best not to let my voice shake. It was admitidley quite freaky how he knew Andrea's and my name, but I tried to brush it off. This guy was just a freak. I reached into my pocket for my cellphone when suddenly I felt something cold press against my head. I turned around slowly to see the man holding a handgun to the back of my head.