Chapter 8, More Fighting?!

Louis pov
I just got called into the office because I punched a guy for calling me a good for nothing faggot. He gave me a slight push but no one cares about that. They just care about Justin's bleeding nose. "Louis call Harry and explain everything please." Mr. Smith told me. I nodded. On the second ring he picked up. "Hello." He answered. "Harry? I um I punched a guy in school today." I said. "Okay. I'll be there in a minute." He said calmly. This is what I love about him. He's almost always calm no matter what. "So?" He asked. "He's calm." I shrugged. "No shit?" He asked. He slapped a hand over his mouth. Harry walked in not much longer. "He has oss for 3 days. Take him home." Mr. Smith said. Harry nodded and motioned me out of the room. He followed me out. "Really Louis? More fighting?" He asked. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I don't wanna hear it. You keep your mouth shut till we get home. When we get home I expect yes sir to be the only thing coming out of your mouth." He said. I sighed. The drive home was silent. Deadly silent. He turned the corner to our house and I got nervous. "Nose in the corner." He said as we pulled up into the driveway. "Yes sir." I said obeying him. I went to his room and put my nose in the corner just like he said. I follow the rules almost all the time. I don't like homophobic people though. I'm not a freak. I'm not good for nothing. I started to cry in the corner but when I heard his boots coming up the stairs I quit and wiped my tears. "Can't believe you out of all the boys would get into a fight." Harry said pacing behind me. "Sorry." I whispered. "50 with the belt since you're only 12." He sighed. I tensed and the mentioning of the belt. I got beat so many times with a belt. Those metal buckles hurt. Badly. I whimpered. "Over my lap bubba come on." He said. I walked over to him and he took down my pants. I went over his lap and he warned me before starting. The first spank I realized he wasn't using the metal part of the belt. He's not him Lou. He's Harry. After 25 he took down my underwear. I was crying but wasn't the worse thing I've ever endured by far. The last 25 hurt a lot more. I was sobbing hard by the end of the spanking. He sat me on his lap and let me cuddle with him. "Why'd you punch him?" He asked. "He called me a good for nothing faggot." I sobbed. "HE DID WHAT NOW?!" Harry wasn't mad at me but he was pissed. Beyond words pissed. "M'sorry." I sobbed. "Don't be. That bitch deserved it. I'm sorry I spanked you." Harry said shocking me. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. No one calls you that. No one." He spoke through gritted teeth. "My dad would beat me cause of it." He told me. "He's an idiot. An asshole if you will." Harry said making me crack a smile. "I love you." I said with a soft smile on my face. "I love you too." He replied kissing my forehead. It was only 2 so Harry put a movie in and we cuddled on the couch until we had to go get the others. By then I had fallen asleep cause when I woke up from my nap I was on Harry's lap and everyone was home. I like this being our home. "I love you. So much. I'm so sorry I spanked you for that. No one should be bullied. Especially not my boys." Harry told me wrapping his strong arms around me. I felt so safe right here in his arms. I could stay right here forever. "Supper is ready." Liam said. I was really hungry so I smiled widely. "Thank you so much Li. I'll repay you somehow I promise." Harry promised. "It's no problem." Liam smiled. He made tacos. We all ate me eating on Harry's lap because of my ass. After supper Harry bathed Nialler and gave him his sip cup. Niall was out fast so Harry put him to bed and cuddled with me some more. Not that I mind at all. I love Harry and his cuddles. Makes me feel loved and protected. Soon I felt myself being carried to bed. "Sleeping with me?" Harry asked once he noticed I was awake. I nodded. He laid me down and walked out of the room probably to make Niall pee. I took off my jeans and crawled under the covers Harry was back into the room within minutes. I felt him put an arm around me and soon we were both asleep.

A/N: thanks to catherinehoran1399 for the prompt. I have 3 more prompts to do so hold off for a while please? Thanks (: