Chapter 4 I'll protect you.

Harry's pov
We walked out of my room me putting my arm around his shoulders. I made spaghetti for supper and right after we ate Liam was by my side again. "I'm sorry Li. I shouldn't have asked." I sighed. "No it's okay I'm safe now." He smiled. I smiled back at him. "If you ever need anything tell me okay?" I asked. "Okay thank you so much for everything." He said for the billionth time. "Liam for the last time, you don't need to thank me. It's my job." I told him. "Well, you do it well." He grinned. "Thanks Li." I chuckled. When we were all about to go to bed Liam seemed fine. I woke Ni up and made him take a piss then went to bed myself. Tomorrow I'll get them enrolled in school, they won't go till Wednesday though. I want to make sure they're comfortable here first. I fell asleep fairly quickly.

1:30 am
"Harry." A scared Liam spoke. "Yeah?" I asked. Good thing I'm a light sleeper. He's standing in my doorway still. "I had a nightmare." He said almost guilty. "Come here bubba." I told him patting the empty spot on my bed. He ran to it and immediately cuddled into my chest. I rubbed his back gently. "It's okay bubba. I won't let anyone hurt you again." I whispered. "I know but I'm scared." He cried. "I know bubba I know. I've got you." I soothed. I ran my hands through his hair. "Shh Li I've got you. I won't let you down." I spoke softly. "Harry he might realize you actually like us and take us away again. Please don't let him take us. I love you. This is the best I've ever lived." He sobbed. "Liam buddy. He won't be able to take you from me. I love you too. I love you all so much." I kissed his head. "What are you going to do if he tries?" He asked. "Take him to court." I answered. Liam stayed quiet after that. Suddenly Niall started to cry I jumped out of bed. "Be right back." I said and headed to Niall's room. He was sitting up sobbing hard into his hands I picked him up and carried him to my room. "Niall baby what's the matter?" I asked. "I saw him. He was in my room." He sobbed harshly. "Hold him." I gave him to Liam. I ran to Niall's room and was going to open the door when he did. I punched him right in between the eyes. He fell down, knocked out cold. I called the police but stood over him. When they got here I explained everything to them. They said he'd probably receive the death penalty for raping his 3 boys. They took him out of my house and I went to my room to comfort my boys. I walked in and Niall was still sobbing hard. "Come here bubba." I told him. He ran to me and cried into my chest. "He touched my no no spot." he sobbed. Oh my fuck. "Oh my baby boy I'm so sorry." I said holding him closer to my chest. "I thought you said that you'd protect us?" Liam said coldly then walked out. Fuck. He was right. I'm a terrible person. I should have been there to protect him. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. "It's not your fault. You didn't know." The four year old in my arms spoke. I kissed his head. "I love you Ni." I told him. "Love you dada." He replied. My eyes grew wide. Dada?! Ya know what fuck it. If he wants to call me dada I don't care. He can call me whatever he damn well pleases. Louis can't because he'd want to call me bastard all the time. I smiled to myself. I sat on my bed and cradled him in my arms. "The cops have him now, you don't have to worry baby." I whispered. "Will you still protect me?" He asked. "Forever and always." I told him. He relaxed in my arms and soon he was snoring lightly. I laid him down and went into Liam's room he was staring at this ceiling. "Liam, I didn't know he was in here. I ran to him as soon as he screamed but that's all I could do. I tried my best to protect him. That's all I can do. I'm sorry I didn't get to him sooner I really am but I don't want you to blame everything on me. I tried Li I really did." I told him. He sighed. "I know. I'm sorry I just got mad that he was in here and I took it out on you." He explained. "You gonna be okay? You still wanna sleep with me?" I asked. He nodded. I smirked. He's 16 and he tries to act tough but there's no way in hell. I picked him up surprising the shit out of him. He soon relaxed into my arms and laid his head on my shoulder. I ended up sleeping in between Niall and Liam. I definitely wasn't cold by any means. In fact when I woke up I was sweating...a lot. Zayn walked in right after I woke up. "Hazza I'm hungry." He told me. "Okay bubba. Let me get up." I told him. He nodded and left. I climbed out of bed and pulled on some shorts then went down to make breakfast. I just made eggs and toast with nutella on it. I went to wake everyone up. Niall clung onto me. Liam wanted a couple more minutes. I woke Louis up he got up and went downstairs. I went back to Liam with Niall still in my arms. He got up and went downstairs with us. When we got downstairs Niall still wouldn't let go of me so I let him eat sitting on my lap. Yeah bad idea. He got nutella everywhere. Imma have to give him a bath. "Oops sorry dada!" He said after he noticed. Everyone looked at me wide eyed. "It's alright bubba." I told him making him grin. I'll admit he's pretty cute. Liam almost choked on his milk when he realized I didn't freak out. I chuckled to myself. Zayn looked like he was deep in thought. "I don't mind guys. You can call me what you want weather it's dad, dada, Harry, Hazza whatever as long as you're being nice and not cussing Louis." I raised an eyebrow. He bit his lip. I smirked at him. He shrugged his shoulders. After breakfast we watched a movie and I had four boys cuddled into me and all of them were almost asleep too. Guess it's nap time.

A/N: how's that for a chapter?