Chapter 6 Really, Boys?

Harry's pov
I'm holding them out of school till next week because of the whole breaking into my house and scaring the shit out of the boys thing. Damn that still pisses me off. It's a Tuesday and we're all laying around watching tv and shit. I should be cleaning, but I'm not. Fuck it. Niall was cuddling with Li and Zayn and Lou were cuddling with me. "Zayn mate. You're 15." Liam said. "Good job. You're 16. What's your point?" Zayn asked. "You look like a big baby. You shouldn't be cuddled up with Harry. Or who you call daddy." Liam snickered. I could tell Zayn was starting to get upset. "Boys that's enough. Especially you Li. Leave him alone." I said sternly. "He should know that he looks like a stupid little boy that can't even leave your side. It's pathetic." Liam sneered. "No Liam you're pathetic. You're supposed to be my older brother. Start acting like it." Zayn bit back. "You don't look like me. I don't have to claim you." "LIAM JAMES!" I yelled. "Harry Edward." He mocked. "Apologize. Right now." I said sternly. "He'll forget soon. No need." Liam shrugged. "You bitch!" Zayn yelled standing up. Liam stood up as well. "What are you going to do? I'm twice your size." Liam laughed. Zayn punched him where the sun don't shine and it barely effected Liam at all. Liam threw him on the ground and was straddling him about to punch his face when I caught his fist. "Both of you. My room. Now." I spoke calmly. "Yes sir." They said at the same time while running off. I looked at Niall and Louis. They were cuddled together probably scared. "Hey it's okay guys. No body got hurt." I cooed. That's when Niall lifted his head and I could tell he'd been crying. "It'll be okay bubba." I told him while taking him into my arms. I got them settled down finally so I started my way toward my room. I opened the door to see them both on opposite corners of the room. "Liam you first. Come here." I ordered. He obeyed making his way toward me. I pulled his pants down as soon as he was standing in front of me. He blushed madly. "You know better than to fight with your brothers. They look up to you. I said making him hang his head. I helped him over my lap. "You may be 2 times bigger than Zayn but I'm still bigger than you. Remember that. You're not going to treat any of your brothers like that again am I clear?" I asked. "Yes sir." He whispered. I took down his boxers and started after I tapped his bum. After just 20 spanks he was already a sobbing mess. I was spanking really hard. I won't tolerate any of that ever. By 40 he was limp, sobbing and trying desperately to breathe. I stopped at 50. He was sobbing HARD. Hiccuping and gasping for air. I took him into my chest. "I never want to see you fight ever again but especially not with your brothers." I told him. He nodded unable to talk. I rubbed his back. "I love you so much Li." I whispered. "Love you." Was all he got out. Shit. Did I go too far? I finally got him calmed down so I sent him back to the corner. Without boxers or pants. "Zayn." I called. He walked over to me timidity. "Zayn bubba are you scared of me?" I asked. "No not of you. Just of your spankings." He replied. I sighed. I took down his pants and helped him over my lap. "Fighting is unacceptable. You should be old enough to know that. I never want to see you fight anyone again. Especially your brothers." I spoke with authority. "Yes sir." He answered. I gave him 50 spanks as well. They weren't quite as hard but not by much. He was in the same condition Liam was in. I got him calmed down and called Liam back over. "If you don't want a bedtime spanking tonight I suggest you hug and tell each other you love them. Now." I spoke. They were immediately hugging. "Love you Li." Zayn said first. "Love you too Zee." Liam replied. I kissed both their heads. "I love you both very much." I said making them both blush and me smirk. We walked back into the living room. "This is what happens when you fight each other." I told the remaining two. They were both still bare assed. They blushed. I sat on the couch and they were both cuddled into my side. I thought about how ironic this is. The both ended up falling asleep on me. We should be good here on the couch. Until Niall gets hungry. We all ended up taking a nap on my two couches. They're a pain but they're worth it. Liam misses being the one with the most power I can tell. He's going to have to get used to that though. He has a parent now. They all do.

A/N: thank you for the request, @ziamstruelove I loved writing it.