Chapter 10, more changes

Liam's pov
My armpits slowly starting getting hair too. Just like Harry promised. I'm kinda worried about other things now though. Like is my dick supposed to be this size? Am I supposed to get horny as much as I do? I feel small in that area. Also I've gained weight. A lot of weight. It's all fat too. My muscle seems to be going away. I don't want him to make fun of me again but I want answers. So I made my way to his room and knocked. "Come in!" He yelled through the door. i walked in. "What's up?" He asked. "I uh have a few questions." I blushed. "Go on." He chuckled. "Am I supposed to be gaining weight and losing muscle?" I asked. "Yes. Any other questions?" He asked. "Am I supposed to be horny like all the time?" I asked. "Right now yes but it'll get better I promise." He assured. He's not making fun of me. "Is my dick small?" I asked. "Liam. People are different sizes. You're not too big but not too small either. You're about normal size I would say." He shrugged. "You've actually seen my penis?" I asked nervously. "Liam. Calm down it's not a big deal. I have because I've spanked you that's all okay? No big deal." He told me. "Yes it is! I'm small down there." I blushed. "Come here." I walked toward him slowly. He sat me on his lap. Once again I was blushing. "You aren't small Li. You'll grow more too now. Just don't measure it. It'll stop growing." He told me. I whimpered. "You measured it didn't you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He chuckled and kissed my hair. "It was only 7 inches." I whimpered. "You'll still grow Li. I was just trying to scare you." He said. "So I'm okay? I'm not a total freak?" I asked. "You're perfect Liam." He whispered kissing my forehead. "I'm not perfect dad." I sighed. Sometimes dad will slip out when I'm talking to him but it doesn't embarrass me anymore. "Yes you are. You all are." He smiled down at me. I laid my head against his chest and sighed. There's no reason to argue with him. He's too stubborn he always wins. "Glad you agree." He smirked. I just laughed and closed my eyes snuggled up with him. He started singing photograph by Ed Sheeran. I was slowly starting to fall asleep. He was singing and playing with my hair at the same time and I just wanted to sleep. That's all I wanted. "I won't ever let you go. Wait for me to come home." He whispered in my ear after he was done singing the song. "I love you so much Li." He said softly right as I fell asleep in his arms.

I yawned and stretched, I was still in Harry's room. I turned to see him asleep on the other side of the bed. I smiled broadly. He really is the best thing to happen to me. To us. I love him. He slowly started to wake up. He sat up and stretched. "How long have you been up?" He asked. "Like 2 minutes." I said shyly. "Could've woken me up." He ruffled my hair. "That would be mean." I frowned. "No it wouldn't. I wake you up every morning." he said. "For school!" I laughed. "True." He agreed smiling. "Will you make me food? I'm hungry." I told him. "Yes. I bet everyone is. It's 6:30!" His eyes widened. I blushed. I didn't realize how late it was. "Sorry." I said embarrassed. "It's not your fault Li." He ruffled my hair. "Yes it is." I replied sadly. "No it's not Liam. Look at me. It'll be okay. And it's not at all your fault understand?" He asked firmly. "Yes sir." I sighed. "Good boy." He smiled. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Cause why?" He quickly caught on to me. I still felt like it's my fault. "I just want to help you." I stuttered. "No Li. Go watch Ni. He's probably into something he shouldn't be." he told me. I sighed and went into the living room to find it a disaster. And Niall was the only one in the room. "Niall!" I said freaking out. "I got bored." He shrugged. "Stay right there and don't move." I told him. He pouted. I ran into the kitchen. "Harry your child has made a disaster in the living room." I freaked out. He chuckled. He turned off the stove and walked into the living room. There Niall was sitting in the middle of all the mess. Harry started laughing. He took out his phone. "Smile!" He told him. Niall's face lit up and he grinned widely. Harry took a picture. "Oh Niall. You're too cute." Harry smiled. "Thanks dada." He grinned. "I can't believe how laid back you are." I told Harry. "He's a kid. He's going to make messes. Might as well have a little fun with it." He shrugged. "My old dad would have belted him. Or worse." I told him. "I'm not him Li." He said smiling. "You're about a gazillion times better." I told him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Watch him. I'm going to finish supper." He said leaving the living room. After about 15 minutes the sloppy joes were done. "Come eat." He said poking his head into the living room. He went to go get Louis and Zayn. "Oooh someone is going to get spanked." Louis said walking down the stairs. "No I not." Niall grinned. "What?" Zayn asked. "Dada thinks it's cute." Niall giggled. "Wow." Louis said shocked. "We're not going to make this big of a mess again though right Niall?" Harry asked. "Right." Niall agreed "If you don't spank him he's going to do it again." I said. "No he won't. Cause he's cleaning it up." Harry smiled. He's nice and smart. I shook my head grinning. "Aww are you going to help me?" Ni asked. "Nope. I didn't make the mess." Harry told him. He sighed and picked up one of his sloppy joe fourths. After supper Harry stood in the living room making sure Niall was cleaning. After that was our bedtime routine. It was a Friday night so I got to stay up a little bit with Harry. "Do you think we'll all go to college?" I asked him. "Yes. You will. All of you will. Make good grades and get scholarships though. Don't want me going bankrupt do you?" He laughed. "No." I grinned. "We better go to sleep. You staying with me tonight?" He asked. "Please?" I asked. He picked me up making me blush. I've gained weight so this has to be killing him. I saw no signs of strain on his facial expression. "Aren't I heavy?" I asked. "No." He laughed lightly. "Oh." I said shocked. He laid me down and got in bed on the other side. "I love you dad." I yawned. "I love you too." He replied.

A/N: thanks to Emily_B_luvs_1D for the idea! Stern looking Harry though. 😍💯