Chapter 54

Meanwhile, Lemonade was practicing her cheers.

"We are gonna try this again" she said, frustrated. "Okay. Now. Uh Huh, this my shit. Tessa, Banana, do your thing"

Tessa & Banana did their little dance move thing.

"We are so gonna rock" said Lemonade. "You guys are so great; it helps me keep my mind off of Gepetto"

Strawberry and ChiChi did their move.

"Few times I've been round this track. But it's not cuz I feel like that cuz I ain't no Hollaback Girl, I ain't no Hollaback Girl"

"Okay" said Lemonade, once the song was over. "We're gonna perform this song on Thursday for Doreen & Fiona"

Strawberry looked uncomfortable.

"Strawberry, I know what you're thinking" said Pancake. "Thursday is Strudel's birthday"

"Alright" said Lemonade. "Practice is done for today, great job"

"We've gotta find the TaTa's" said Pancake.

Meanwhile in L.A., there was less than a week before the Flaming Hot Dog's show on Thursday.

"We're performing Beverly Hills on Thursday" said Gepetto, reading over the list that Joseph had given them.

"We only do one song per show?" said Banjo. "Let me see that!" he grabbed the paper from Gepetto.

"Who cares?" said Homer. "We're in L.A."

"How could they just LEAVE?" Pancake asked.

"They went to L.A.!" Lemonade complained.

"You are so random sometimes" said Pancake.

"Strudel did mention L.A. the other day" said Strawberry.

"They didn't go to L.A." said Pancake.

A few days passed, and finally it was Thursday morning in L.A. Strudel sat in his room staring at his phone again, at the picture of him & Strawberry that he had set as his wallpaper. Someone knocked on his door. "Come in" said Strudel.

"Are you getting ready?" Elizabeth asked, as she walked into the room.

"Yeah" said Strudel. "I will"

"I heard that today is your birthday" Elizabeth said, sitting down on his bed.

"Look, Elizabeth" said Strudel. "I have a girlfriend, okay?"

Elizabeth leaned in closer, and tried to kiss him.

Strudel slapped her. "Get out!" he screamed. "Just get out! Now!"

That evening in Ohio, Lemonade brought all the girls down to the empty fieldish thing.

Doreen & Fiona were also there. "What are THEY doing here?" Doreen asked.

"Doreen, just watch" said Lemonade, as the music started, and they did their awesome dance.

Doreen & Fiona were furious.

"Lemonade!" a voice called.

Lemonade turned around. "Gepetto!" She ran into his arms

"Great" Fiona rolled her eyes. "A reunion"

"Strawberry?" a voice said.

Strawberry turned around. There was Strudel.

"Happy Birthday" Strawberry said quietly.