Chapter 42

*A few weeks later..... summer break*

"I need to throw the perfect party" Ringo said to himself.

"Did I hear someone say party?" Plymouth came out of nowhere.

"Yeah, MY party" said Ringo.

"Dude, c'mon." said Plymouth. "It's my last summer before college and I wanna do something wild"

"It's at MY house" said Ringo.

"Okay, whatever, man" said Plymouth.

The party was going to be on Friday. Plymouth came over Thursday with a plastic wading pool. "What is that for?" said Ringo.

"Swimming" said Plymouth.

Ringo rolled his eyes.

On Friday, Plymouth came over early. He had some more "props" A big cardboard box that you could fit a few people in, baskets filled with bracelets, protection, and other stuff used for that purpose. The doorbell rang and the party began.

"Hey Ringo" said Carlotta, walking through the front door.

"Um, hi" Ringo said.

Plymouth was walking up to random girls. "Hey" he said to Trixie. "Every player gets a prize. Wanna go in the box?" Trixie ran away fast.

Meanwhile, Lanky was trying to get a girlfriend. "C'mon!" he called after Tessa. "I'll give you a pickle!"

"Yo, man" Plymouth said to Ringo. "Check out the new van that Camero dropped off."

People that Ringo didn't even know were coming in and out of the van, and the girls were taking bracelets when they came out. All of a sudden, a policeman came running down the street, since he lived a few houses over. "You are under arrest!" he yelled at Plymouth.  "That's my sister's van that was stolen! I see what you're doing here! You're under arrest for hosting a sex party with minors!"