𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Anthony flinched back at the Devil's yell. Meanwhile, Chase was holding a sleeping Payton, pulling him to the back corner where all the boys were. They all looked back and forth, not sure what in the hell they should do. Anthony had tears running down his face, a feeling of pain coursing through his veins as he realized the situation they were all in. Their parents were all probably downstairs, most of them yelling and shouting in frustration as they realized their children locked themselves upstairs.

     Anthony looked behind him at Jaden, seeking comfort and reaffirmation. He felt like he was fucking everything up for everyone, and that if he just left everything would be better. He cowered into Jaden's side whilst Josh gently rubbed his back.

"I'm not playing open the damn door!" He growled out, banging his fists against it in a violent manner. The Devil almost never got violent and hostile with the boys. This frightened all of them, leading to them getting as far away from the door as possible. After a few more minutes of the Devil screaming and banging on the door, Jaden finally decided to do something. He gently handed Anthony over to Josh before standing up and marching over to the door.

"Fuck off! You're scaring the shit out of Anthony! Leave us alone you piece of shit" Jaden screamed back, banging on the door and crying out his words with such compassion that the Devil had to take a step back. Jaden stood there, breathing heavily as he heard footsteps leading away from the door. He began walking back to the group, all eyes on him as silence surrounded them.

      He sat on the ground, moving to wrap his arms around Anthony. But instead, Anthony flinched back away from Jaden, almost afraid of him. Jaden's heart sunk, his throat feeling as if it was closing up as he realized that he scared Anthony.

"No, wait! I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to!" Anthony said quickly, reaching out to grab Jaden, but Josh quickly pulled him back. Payton woke up, confused as to what was going on, just seeing that Anthony was crying and Jaden looked like he was about to cry. Noen and Chase held Payton close to them as they tried to coax him back into a sleeping state. Meanwhile, Griffin sat there stunned, exchanging glances with Josh.

"So, how about we play some games?" Griffin said, trying his best to lighten the tension in the room. It seemed to work because everyone snapped out of the trance like state and began to make small, light conversation.

"What do you uh, wanna play?" Noen said softly. Everyone thought of it for a while before Jaden responded.

"Spin the bottle," Jaden said with a smirk, before moving to grab a glass bottle of coke out of the mini-fridge in the corner. He moved back over to the circle, flicking the top off the bottle and beginning to drink from it. Jaden passed the bottle to Noen, who took a swig off it before passing it to Chase. Who then took a drink of it before passing it to Josh, and so on and so forth.

     When the bottle was finally empty, Josh put the glass bottle down on the floor, making all the boys circle up around it. Anthony slid off his lap and sat between him and Josh. Noen and Chase were next to eachother with Payton lazily laying against Chase's shoulder. Griffin sat on the other side of Josh.

"I'll go first," Chase said with a smirk before swiftly flicking the bottle into a state of spinning, confidence incredibly evident in his actions. The bottle spun a few times before landing on Payton. Without wasting any time he grabbed Payton by his waist and pulled him into a swift quick kiss.

"Ew, could you not," Jaden said with a giggle before spinning the bottle himself.

It spun for what felt like forever. But when the bottle came to a stop it landed on... Anthony.

__
Hi