𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

❣️𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽❣️~𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓼

     Anthony is the son of Lust. He is often seen and referred to as the Devil's favorite. The Devil often calls him names like "babygirl" "good boy" and "daddy's girl". Anthony is incredibly social and bubbly. He is extremely flirty and loves when the other boys show him any sort of affection. He is one of the most liked in the house because he's surprisingly gentle. The Devil is very cautious with Anthony and tries his best to protect him. The Devil fears that the sons of wrath, envy, and greed may try to take advantage of him.

𝓝𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮: For about a week every month Anthony suffers from an event called "libidine" which is the Latin word for lust. For the week-long period, Anthony becomes extremely horny and needy. He can't control when it happens and there is virtually no way to stop it or make it easier. During his libidine, he practically begs the other boys to use him and fuck him mercilessly.

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂: Shy, clingy, soft, sexual

𝓑𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓶

😈𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱😈~𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓻

Jaden is the son of Wrath. He is seen as the most violent of the seven boys, and because of that, he is extremely close to the Devil. The two of them are extremely similar in many ways. They are both violent, vicious, and willing to do anything to protect those he loves. Jaden can become very rough with the other boys and often makes Anthony and Payton cry even if he didn't intend to. He has an awful temper but is extremely protective.

𝓝𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮: Jaden often goes into extreme fits of rage and tends to blackout. While he's blacked out he often breaks things and loses total control of his emotions. This leads to him hurting those he loves. He sinks into these episodes of rage about once or twice a day. He has learned to control it partly but he still ends up physically hurting someone, or destroying something.

𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎: Angry, aggressive, protective, rude

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓹