𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

(This contains violence towards pregnant woman, if that's to much to handle please don't read)

     The seven boys were all walking together down some random street as they looked for the park. Most of the walk was filled with Anthony, Payton, and Noen pointing out various everyday things, describing them as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. "Oh my god! Did you see that car! It was blue!" Payton had giggled, aggressively pointing to the car that had just driven past.

"I bet the Devil's losing his shit," Jaden smirked, he felt warm at the idea of their guardian getting cussed out by the sins. They didn't genuinely care about their kids, but they still wanted to have a reason to stay in the mansion and someone to blame their problems on. And Lust wanted something more sinister and downright disgusting from Anthony.

"Yeah, he's probably so fucking pissed," Josh commented, shaking his head lightly at the thought of Satan pacing back and forth, their parents hurling countless insults at him.

"Griffin!" Anthony whined, suddenly stopping in his place, waiting for Griffin to turn to face him.

"Yes?" Griffin questioned, looking over his shoulder to see the son of lust standing, already being passed by Payton and Noen who were walking beside him.

"M-my legs hurt," he whined, reaching his arms forward and making grabby hands towards Griffin. Anthony had been hiding it for the past ten minutes, but he was practically limping, due to being tired, along with the events of last night.

"And?" Griffin questioned, he knew Anthony wanted to be picked up and most likely carried, but Griffin wanted to hear him beg for it.

"You better carry me, you fucked me into the mattress, you have to deal with me being whiny," Anthony stated calmly, smiling as Griffin rolled his eyes and started walking forward. He stood in front of him, turning so his back was to him and motioned for him to hop on.

"Thank you," he murmured into Griffin's shoulder as the older boys arms moved to support Anthony by his legs, that way he was lying comfortably against his back. Griffin continued on, practically jogging to catch up with the boys who didn't stop and wait for him. He felt uneasy at how light Anthony seemed, he'd picked up Jaden and Josh before, and they weren't this light. It felt unhealthy, the way Anthony seemed like a rag doll, so easy to be thrown around. 

      The Devil was sat at his desk, viciously typing away on his computer, opening various files and apps. He had an evil smile on his face as he pulled up the precise location of his "kids". After getting sworn out by the sins, it was painfully obvious how little they cared, they just wanted bragging points. They knew if they acted like they didn't give a fuck they wouldn't be allowed in the mansion. After the long hurling of insults, he had an epiphany, he remembered that he placed a tracking device on each boy's phone. He didn't want to be overbearing, but after Jaden and Chase had been skateboarding in the front yard and gone a bit too far, he got extremely worried. That was when the boys were around 8, and he began cracking down and enforcing the harsh rule of not leaving the mansion.

"Found them," he breathed out, looking tentatively at the little red pin on the map, which represented the boys. He wanted to jump out of his chair, sprint out the door and to their location, making sure they were safe. The Devil's heart was hurting at the thought of them getting hurt, he felt awful that they felt the need to run away, that wouldn't go unpunished, but the world was strange, unforgiving, and cruel. If they got hurt, or worse, killed, he would never be able to forgive himself.

     There was a loud knock on the door, startling him out of his glassy-eyed state. He whipped his head around to see Wrath standing in the doorway, arms crossed over his chest, and a snarl present on his face.

"You better find my fucking kid. His mom's fucking looking for him. After I took the kid and ran she apparently called the FBI or some shit. I just got off the phone with her, she wants to see Jaden or she'll get us all busted," Wrath spat out, and The Devil was shocked. They had done everything in their power to hide the child from the other parent, but somehow, after 18 years of looking they had found him.

"And if I go down, you're going down with me," he said in a vile tone, rolling his eyes before stomping out of the room. The Devil was utterly terrified, if one parent found their child, that meant it was possible for the others. Except for Anthony and Josh's dads. They made it clear to Lust and Envy that they didn't want anything to do with "that bastard in your stomach".  He still remembers when Anthony came up to him as a little four year old, asking him where his "daddy" was. He had to explain to him in the kindest, most pg way possible that his dad was a shit head who thought he was the biggest possible mistake on the planet. Needless to say he cried himself to sleep that night.

    Of course, his dad wouldn't be allowed to ever see him anyways, but this was different than the other boys. At one point he held a gun to Lust's stomach, screaming at her that he didn't want the damn kid, and that if she kept it he would blow her brains out. That was the day she ran away and returned to the Devil who she hadn't seen in years.

    She convinced herself that she didn't want the kid either and that once Anthony was born she would dump him on the Devil's front porch before running off to fuck like a bitch in heat. She placed Anthony in a little basket with a pink blanket, along with a note that said "His name is Anthony ~ Lust".  Now Lust was a complete whore, she already fucked almost every guy she saw due to her sin, but now it was almost constant, seeing anyone as another mate. She even took it far enough to force Anthony to become one of her playthings, making her equally as shit of a person as Anthony's dad. 

He deserved so much better, they all deserved so much better.

___

I tried to take a break from writing but ended up starting two new books that I have yet to publish 👁👄👁

So if you want a Griffin x Jaden x Anthony book or a gay sex slave book, let me know ✌😙