𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠

Hi sooo umm, does anyone wanna have like a conversation in the comments? I wanna meet some new friends and stuff and my dm's are pissing me the hell off. I swear my Wattpad is broken like I won't get notifications for dm's until a few hours later. Or messages will disappear and some of my dm's deleted? Like conversations I've had with people a few months ago are literally gone : ( So if anyone wants to talk I want friends hee hee :3

  Griffin's phone was ringing, making his eyes go wide and fear cloud his mind. He only had 14 numbers saved into his phone, the boys, the sins, and The Devil. He knew it wasn't one of the boys, they were all with him and had no reason to call him. The sins had hardly ever called him, except for the few times Greed pretended to care about him, asking how he was and such, or asking why he went out on a blacked-out phase where he bought over a thousand dollars worth of stuff. Griffin grew upset over what he had done, going off into a screaming fit in which he blamed Greed for everything that he had to deal with, this happened when he was 15. Although it was fairly long ago, he let what happened define him, and because of that, he had been repressing his sin to the best of his ability. It often caused him to go into fits of anxiety and panic, making him almost throw up and blackout as he tried to keep the urges of buying or stealing deep inside. Griffin would never forgive himself if he had actually hurt someone he cared about because of his impulses, like if he had actually stolen Anthony's bracelet, he could never ever let himself live it down.

"Fuck," Griffin muttered under his breath as he reached for his phone out of his back pocket, knowing that more likely than not it was The Devil, the very man they had struggled and fought so hard to get away from.

"It's him isn't it, I'm just surprised he didn't call sooner," Josh sighed, leaving the boy named Bryce just absolutely confused as to why they were so upset and anxious about the phone call, and he was also puzzled on who 'him' was.

"Are y'all in a cult or some shit? You guys seem cool but I'm gonna be honest I don't fuck with that shit. The blonde one looks like he's gonna piss himself!" Brycef half chuckled, motioning towards Noen who was clinging into Chase and practically shaking. He was probably the most stressed out about leaving the house, let alone going out in public. In moments like these he would bing to the point he got sick and thought he would die but they weren't home, so he didn't have access to that amount of food.

"Don't fucking worry about it," Griffin huffed as he brought the phone up to his ear, not even bothering to look at the caller ID as he knew it was most likely the Devil and there was virtually no way around whatever was about to happen. Bryce raised his hands in annoyance, rolling his eyes at the way Griffin was acting like an absolute bitch.  

      The other six boys were frozen in place watching with wide eyes as Griffin began listening to whatever the person on the other line had to say. Bryce sat in the slide, his eyebrows raising in confusion as he studied each boys emotions and tried to piece together what was happening. The boy with light brown hair looked a bit stressed, but didn't seem as upset as some of the others. The blonde boy was clinging to a boy with black hair, practically shaking as he ducked his head into his chest. A shorter boy with light brown hair looked afraid aswell, but he looked to exhausted to fully understand and react to what was happening. And lastly was a boy with black hair, clutching a boy with lighter brown hair in his arms. He looked pissed, like he was going to lash out at any moment and cause a scene, and the way he held the boy like he was going to be taken away from him made him sick.

"Griffin, I'm done with your little games. I'm giving you 30 minutes to get your asses home or your all going to be in huge fucking trouble," The Devil spat, Griffin could hear the faint sound of two people bickering in the background of the call, he couldn't make out exactly who it was but it was a man and a woman.

"You know what? Fuck you! I don't give a shit about what you want! You treat us like literal shit, you don't let us leave the fucking house and just sit back and watch while we're emotionally abused by our own fucking parents! And on top of that, you literally fucking groom Anthony and act li-" Griffin was on the verge of screaming, but was quickly cut off by the Devil.

"Look, the FBI's fucking looking for Jaden and they're close to finding him. If you guys don't fucking get home, I'll make sure they take you and that you'll be split the hell up," he huffed. When you're angry, you say things you don't mean but it doesn't matter, you can't take them back.  And the moment those words left his mouth, The Devil regretted them. He loved the boys, he never wanted them to be taken away from him but in that moment of pure rage and anger he just let it out.

"Fuck you," Griffin growled, ending the call and shoving the phone back in his pocket.

"What happene-" Josh tried to ask but Griffin wouldn't listen, instead he yanked Anthony away from Jaden and picked him up to carry him like he had done on the way here.

"We're leaving, Bryce, you're coming with us. If the Devil comes looking for us you might snitch," he spat, motioning for everyone to follow behind him.

___

hiiiiiii. So I'm really bored today and I wanna talk to people but my dm's aren't working so If anyone wants we can have a convo in the comments or if you have snapchat or something we can talk there : )