𝕊𝕚𝕩

The two boys laid on Jaden's bed, cuddling as the more aggressive boy softly stroked Anthony's hair. The whole Josh fiasco had happened about an hour ago, and everyone had resided to their bedrooms, minding their own business. It was approaching early night and all was seemingly calm through the house. The parents were chatting up the Devil downstairs, asking questions about their kids and seemingly trying to catch up on what they missed in the past couple of months.

"Jaden, I'm tired," Anthony muttered, snuggling deeper into Jaden's arms. He pulled the blanket up and around his body, a sense of calmness engulfing him like a warm embrace.

     Suddenly there was a curt nod on the door, followed by a slight creaking sound as the door opened and someone stepped inside. Jaden rolled over to check who it was and was shocked when he saw Josh leaning against the door frame.

"Can I help you, fucktard?" Jaden said with annoyance, a fake smile plastering his face as he rose his eyebrows. Josh threw his hands up in seemingly defense and exasperation. 

"Devil said to get ready, we're having a formal dinner tonight, fuckface," Josh said while rolling his eyes, basically retreating out of the room. Both boys let out a sigh of exhaustion at the thought of formal dinner. Formal dinner consisted of the boys dressing up in suits and other dress clothes. And instead of eating dinner in the kitchen, they had a lavish dinner with multiple courses in the grand dining hall with a long fanciful table that was imported from Ireland. Formal dinner was usually reserved for holidays, and when their parents visited.

"I don't want to," Anthony whined, burrowing his head in Jadens neck, wrapping his arms around him. He didn't want to speak to his mother, knowing the fantasies she had surrounding Anthony. He put her in a skirt for christ sakes! But he hated to admit it, but he didn't hate the feeling of wearing a skirt. It made Anthony crazy uncomfortable at first, but he got used to it.

"I know baby, but you have to," Jaden said while sitting up, pulling Anthony up into his lap. Anthony had a hard blush christening his cheeks at the name baby. He slid the tired boy off his lap before standing up and helping the smaller boy up. The 7 boys headed to the closet room, which was a floor above their bedrooms. Inside the closet room was where their formal where was kept along with vanities and mirrors for them to get ready at. They all made their way up the staircase, making the semi-long walk up to the room. Griffin opened the door, revealing the rack of lavish clothing and the beautiful setup. They all went up to the rack, grabbing the garment bag that they believed was theirs.

    Griffin's bag contained a deep green, rich looking suit with a gold detailed button-up shirt, along with gold cufflinks and a gold chain. Josh had a dark green button-up shirt along with black slacks, with silver jewelry and a chain that clipped onto his pants. Jaden grabbed a bag containing a black suit with a dark red sweater to wear underneath. He had a black bowtie and beautiful silver cufflinks shaped like skulls. Noen had a soft orange sweater with black dress pants. There was also a fake candy necklace with a pastel blue pendant shaped like a heart that read 'baby'. 

     Chase had a purplish-blue suit that was incredibly rich and lavish looking. Underneath was a white expensive-looking shirt, along with an excessive amount of tasteful jewelry. Payton drowsily grabbed his garment bag, revealing a lilac purple turtle neck sweater, and incredibly soft black pants. Anthony was the final person to grab his bag, he let out a stream of cuss words as he saw the contents. Inside was a high waisted light red leather skirt that was loose and ended at his mid-thigh. With a white lacy tank top that was to be tucked into a skirt, and worn below a matching red almost retro-looking jacket.

"Fuck my mother," he muttered out before making his way over to his vanity and sitting down with a huff. He wanted to yell because he had nothing else to wear besides the skirt.

"Can I see what your wearing buddy?" Griffin cooed softly, rubbing his hands up and down the boy's shoulders, as Anthony laid his head back against his shoulder.

"You're such a pretty baby," Griffin stated as he combed his fingers through Anthony's hair, making the younger boy moan softly. Jaden and Josh snapped their heads over to look at Anthony, and although only one boy bore the trait of envy, both had a look of jealousy present on their faces.

After about 30 minutes of the boys getting ready, changing into their formal outfits, and Anthony doing his light makeup, they were ready to go.

"Kids! Dinner!" The Devil yelled out, causing all of them to let out an exasperated sigh.

"Well, may God be with us all," Noen muttered under his breath before heading towards the door.