𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

please vote and comment I'll give you a cookie  🥺🍪

    The park came into view, and it was just as lovely and colorful as Anthony remembered. He wrapped his arms tighter around Griffin, feeling his eyes widen and his mouth become slightly agape.

"Jaden..." he mumbled, his words barely above a whisper, his eyes heavily trained on the blue swing set that sat on the corner of the lot, Anthony began remembering the time he went to the park with the Devil, the one time he ever went to a park.

Little Anthony sat on the swing, soaring through the air, a pure and happy giggle leaving his lips as he shouted with glee. The Devil stood behind him, gently shoving his back, which allowed him to continue flying high without needing to do any of the work. Why were they at the park, you may ask? The Devil allowed none of them to venture outside the mansion walls without good reason. Well, let's just say something not so pleasant happened to Anthony, and the Devil just felt so damn awful that he felt the need to take him somewhere. No child deserved to be touched like he was. And when someone walks in the room and sees what's going on, their first reaction shouldn't be asking to join. Wrath was such a fucking dick sometimes...

Their time at the park started off as playful and relaxing. It was a way for the Devil to relieve some of his ever-growing guilt from what happened earlier. Having someone you love, specifically a child, run into your room and begin going on and on about the "game" Lust made him play, and that Wrath later joined in on. The more and more the Devil thought about it, the sicker he felt. He thought he would throw up because of how awful he felt. The fact that that happened in his house under his supervision was enough to make him want to stab the sins.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" Anthony shrieked while on the swing, and for the first time since he began spacing out, the Devil grew conscious about what he's doing. He was pushing Anthony so hard on the swing that it made a literal noise when he shoved his back. Anthony was seemingly gasping for breath. A man with the strength of all things unholy, shoving a child to the point he cried.

"Fuck!" The Devil exclaimed as he immediately ceased pushing, causing Anthony to fall forward onto the grown, scraping up his knees and the palms of his hand. He immediately ran over and knelt down next to him, pulling up the back of his shirt to reveal a nasty purple bruise in the shape of his hand. He wanted to be sick at the sight of it, and the way it was swelling.

"It was this swing set?" Jaden asked, turning to face Anthony, worry clear in his face as he recalled when Anthony had told him what had happened. It was when they were eight, Anthony ran into his room crying about what happened, lifting up his shirt and showing Jaden the hand mark on his back. And Jaden only being nine at the time ran into Griffin's room. He was twelve. Together the two did the best they could to take care of him, locking the bedroom door to keep the Devil from entering the room.

They spent the next hour with Anthony lying down on his stomach against Jaden's chest with his shirt hiked up all the way to his neck. They were doing whatever they could as little kids, dumping cold water on it, spraying cologne, adding lotion, soap, anything they could to see if it would ease the pain.

"How come I forgot it till we got here?" Anthony whispered, tears pricking his eyes as he slid down and off of Griffin's back. He was just so damn confused. Why was this memory just hidden and suppressed until this very moment? It was reminding him as well of what happened just before it.

The way that his own mom touched him and pushed his hands around, and then when Jaden's dad walked into the room and joined in on the taunting. He hadn't had the heart to tell Jaden that he would go into a rage fit. They all stood there in silence, Anthony feeling afraid, Jaden feeling sad, Griffin feeling angry, and the rest just there in confusion. Apparently, they stood there long enough for someone to notice.

"Yo? You guys good?" A boy around their age asked. He had brown hair and was wearing a hoodie, sitting on top of the slide while taking hits off a juul. He blew the clouds out into the air, smiling softly after it.

"Fine," Noen said with wide eyes, suddenly beginning to panic as he realized he was talking to a stranger. The Devil never even let them speak to the pizza delivery person. He would be so disappointed if he found out they talked to a stranger. Well, he would be disappointed they ran away.

"Holy fuck! Noen did you just talk to a stranger!" Payton silently shrieked, stepping on Noen's foot and raising his eyebrows. Noen winced in response, earning Payton a glare from Chase.

"What's your name?" Griffin asked, eyes focused heavily on the stranger as his eyes squinted.

"My names Bryce, why y'all acting so sus?" Bryce asked with a bit of a laugh, taking another deep inhale from the juul.

      Meanwhile, the Devil was cooped up in his office smiling at the red pin on the map. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began dialing...

____

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm having a quarter life ✨crisis

aNyWaYSsss y'all should go read sway slut hee hee