𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The seven boys walked down the stairs in silence and solidarity, stress and anxiety pulsing through their veins. Panic was overtaking them as they finally made their way to the ground floor. The boys exchanged small glances as they finally entered the elegant dining hall. The floor was made of an expensive marble, and chandeliers hung from the ceilings. The dark oak table sat in the center of the room, a large oak and red crushed velvet chair sat at the head of the table along with 7 smaller velvet chairs on each side of the table.

Without a doubt, the Devil was seated at the head of the table, a smug and prominent grin present on his face. The sins were sat at one side of the table, leaving the other seven seats vacant and seemingly waiting for the boys. They all began grouping up in a sense, Noen standing close to Chase and Josh quickly moving to sit by Anthony. But before anyone could sit down the Devil quickly made an announcement.

"Actually, boys, you have assigned seats," The Devil said with a slight chuckle as the boys all let out an annoyed sigh. The Devil stood from his seat, moving to the vacant side of the table and standing by the first open chair as if he were a teacher. He began at the seat closes to his own, going down the line and stating a name as he pointed to each chair.

"Anthony, Jaden, Chase, Noen, Josh, Griffin, and lastly Payton." He spoke with a sly smile, motioning the boys to sit down as he made his way back to his own seat at the head of the table. Each boy was sitting directly across from their parent, which arose an exasperated response out of the boys.

"Well boys, I believe it's time for your parents to catch up on everything that's been happening. And also, please be respectful, if you behave like earlier, it will not go unpunished," he said while cocking an eyebrow.

Suddenly, Anthony felt a burning feeling in his stomach. It began as a low, simmering feeling but slowly began to grow more prominent. But he still tried his best to ignore it. The Devil began chatting with the parents, telling them stories of the past few months, and in return, they spoke about the mischief they had caused in the human world.

"I hate to interrupt sir, but the first coarse is ready to be brought out," one of the maids spoke gently, trying her best to keep the Devil from snapping at her for disrupting them.

"Bring it out then! Oh and bring a bottle of chardonnay with you!" He practically yelled out, sending the poor girl into a rushed panic as she trotted back to the kitchen.

"It's hard to find workers that actually know what they're doing," He said with a laugh, earning a chuckle from the sins. The kids still sat there in almost silence, making slight conversation with the boy sitting next to them.

A few servers entered the room, one carrying plates, wine glasses and flutes made for champagne. Another server was carrying two bowls of salad and a few plates of breadsticks. And the final butler was carrying a bottle of strawberry champagne and as requested, the bottle of chardonnay.

The three made quick work of setting plates in front of every one, along with a wine glass and flute. The burning feeling in Anthony's stomach was getting worse, and a look of pure fear crossed his face as he realized what was going on.

"Jaden," he practically whimpered as he pulled on Jaden's sleeve. He quickly turned to look at the whimpering boy.

"Yes, baby?" He spoke softly, setting his hand on his knee and rubbing up and down, trying to coax him into a state of calmness.

"I, I think it's happening. You know, umm, that time of the month," he said, trying to crack a small joke towards the end, but on the inside, he was panicking. It was quite obvious to Jaden that Anthony was referring to his libidine, which basically meant he was in heat.

"Shit, should we tell the Devil?" Jaden questioned, trying his best to hide his own panic. Anthony was quick to shake his head no, knowing that if he disrupted him he would face severe punishments. The servers continued pouring out glasses of champagne and chardonnay, before quickly exiting the room.

"Well, let's get this dinner started," The Devil stated calmly.