𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

(I know this is annoying to put at the beginning of the chapter but, please vote and comment on this story! It makes my day and gives me something to smile about during quarantine lol)

The conversations were in full bloom amongst the adults, people chatting, laughing, joking, and gossiping about everything from the other sins, to the children sat in front of them. Anthony turned to Jaden, tugging at Jadens sleeve as he tried his best to get his attention.

"J-Jaden?" Anthony mumbled, hanging his head low trying to hide his blushed red cheeks. He felt like a fire was burning in his stomach as he shifted in his seat, desperate to be touched.

"Yeah, bubba?" He replied, shifting all of his attention to the blushing boy. Anthony looked up at him, his eyes seemingly blown, his face red, and his mouth parted slightly. Just as he was about to ask Jaden something, he felt someone aggressively kick his leg under the table. The boy let out a quiet whimper at the pain shooting through his leg. He immediately snapped his head over to look at the Devil, who was staring back at him.

"Boys! What is your problem! We have company over, yet you're being rude and not talking to them!" The Devil angrily whispered, striking fear in Anthony's eyes. He was currently upset with all of the boys, but he was close enough to speak to Anthony.

"D-Devil, I have a p-problem," he muttered, shaking lightly as he spoke. The Devil placed a steady hand on his shoulder, eliciting a slight whimper from Anthony.

"Well, shit," The Devil breathed out, realizing exactly what was happening. Of course, he'd helped Anthony deal with his heat before, but he'd never been in heat while the sins were here.

"Is there a problem?" Wrath suddenly spoke, interrupting their conversation, causing everyone to suddenly turn and stare.

"Nope, everything is perfectly fine, now if you'll excuse me I'll be right back," The Devil said rather harshly, standing up and pulling Anthony to stand with him. He made quick work of pulling him out of the dining room.

"W-what do I d-" Anthony began, but was quickly cut off by the Devil pulling him into a hug. Anthony felt relief at the contact, needily trying to turn the gentle hug into something more.

"I'm sorry I got cross with you," The Devil whispered quietly, running a soothing hand up and down his back, eliciting a moan of appreciation from Anthony. The Devil quickly pulled away, not wanting to start something that he wasn't able to finish. The small boy whined at the loss of contact, jutting his lips out in an attempt to pull at the Devil's heartstrings.

" I know baby, but we have to go back in. We don't want them to suspect anything," he cooed softly, gently wrapping his arm around Anthony's shoulder while guiding him back to the dining room.

The two awkwardly shuffled back into their seats, trying their best to ignore the harsh and questioning stares. Anthony shakily picked up his fork, trying his best to eat some of the salad on his plate, but gently set it back down after deciding against it.

Meanwhile, Noen was making soft conversation with Chase, as he shyly tried to eat a modest amount. Although deep down, he wanted to eat everything that was set on the table, being the son of glutton and all. Noen would never admit it, but part of him has grown rather fond of the boy sitting next to him, a shy blush covering his cheeks anytime the two of them were close.

"You need to eat," Jaden whispered calmly in Anthony's ear, causing him to jump slightly.

"Is there a problem, darling?" Lust called out.

_______

I hate to be that person, but I have to ask a favor. If you could please vote on the chapter if you liked it? It just lets me know I'm doing a good job.

Have a great day!