𝕋𝕖𝕟

Anthony marched around in a panic, warm tears streaming down his face and gently falling onto his shirt. It didn't matter that he was upset with the Devil, the bracelet was still extremely special to him. It was like a comfort blanket, seeing it and holding soothed him instantaneously. He wanted to run to Jaden's room, and start begging him to help him find the bracelet. But due to their current situation, Anthony wasn't really prohibited to leave his room. He tore apart his drawers, pulling his sheets off his bed, and tearing apart his desk. The bracelet had to be in here, especially because he recalls putting it on his dresser.

"Where is it?" He mumbled softly, plopping down on his bed and resting his hands over his face. Anthony was stressed and anxious, longing to hold the metal in his hands and trace each one of the silver chain links. So Anthony did the only thing that could make him feel safe, he crawled into the dark corner of his closet, slipping on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. He then proceeded to dig his nails into the flesh of his palms, leaving little crescent indents in his smooth skin. Usually, Anthony only did it to the point that imprints were left in his palm, but he couldn't take the stress of losing his special bracelet. He kept pushing until he saw little splotches of red filling up the dents in his skin.

"Stupid Anthony, it's your fault. You weren't careful and you lost the bracelet!" Anthony whisper shouted, pushing even harder than before. The searing, sharp feeling of pain kept washing over him as his palms stung, but he couldn't stop. He balled his hands into a tight fist while still pressing his nails into his skin. Anthony proceeded to smash his fist against the wall, pretty much impaling his skin from the force of it. There was blood dripping down his arms as he continued to punch and hit till the skin on his knuckles was torn and raw. He had a bleeding gash on his skin from where it split, but Anthony didn't fucking care. His heat was still burning in his stomach, making the situation just that much worse. Not only did he have blood dripping down his palms, but it also felt like a bomb was about to explode in his tummy.

     Meanwhile, The Devil had gently knocked on Griffin's door, ready to give him his personal punishment before moving on to the other boy's rooms. The Devil was extremely close to the boys, which was really beneficial in this scenario. He knew exactly what to do, or what to take away in order to make them rethink their recent behavior. Griffin had opened the door, before moving to sit back in his desk chair.

"Alright, what's my damage," Griffin stated cooly, fidgeting with a foam ball that sat on his desk. Griffin was extremely annoyed, but he would never admit it. He was going to be punished for something only Josh really did.

"Don't get smart with me. And anyway no Xbox for a week, no phone, and you don't get an allowance for the next two weeks. And- wait a damn minute? Is that Anthony's bracelet on your nightstand? What the hell Griffin!" The Devil sputtered out, moving to snatch the dainty silver chain off of the black table. He looked up at Griffin, obviously furious at his actions. The Devil knew damn well that the bracelet was like Anthony's security blanket, it's what made him feel safe and comfortable. Last time Anthony lost it, he ended up screaming and punching his wall until he broke his wrist.

     The Devil swallowed his disappointment in the boy sitting in the chair in front of him and noticed he looked just as confused as The Devil.

"I don't know ho-" Griffin began but was cut off by the Devil snapping his fingers.

"No, you know damn well what you did and how it would affect Anthony, I don't want you to leave your room for the next month!" The Devil shouted, before exiting the room and slamming the door. He quickly rushed over to Anthony's room, knocking lightly at the door. After a few seconds of no response, he placed his ear against the wood and listened closely for any sounds. He was shocked at the sounds of harsh bangs and sobs, so without thinking twice he pulled the key out of his back pocket and unlocked the door. It was common knowledge that the Devil had a key to everyone's room, but he respected the boys, so he never used it unless he truly had to.

"Anthony, baby?" He whispered, not wanting to upset the boy, judging that he just pushed him not even 30 minutes ago. He searched the room, looking on Anthony's bed, his desk, and finally, he stumbled in front of his closet. The Devil opened the door, revealing a sobbing Anthony with blood dripping down his arms and crimson liquid staining his wall.

"Shit!" The Devil yelled, pulling Anthony close to him and holding him tight. Anthony did whatever he could, scream, kick, claw, pinch, he just wanted to be out of the Devil's arms.

"Jaden!" The Devil screamed out, he wanted Jaden to come in and help, knowing how Anthony felt safe around him.

_______

Hey so a lot has happened since I last updated. um so little trigger warning 

⚠ I tried to Hannah baker so hahaha fuck⚠ I'm not going to go in very much detail, like why or when, but I just wanted to let you know I'm doing better! :D

Anyways, I'm debating on making a TikTok hunger games book, but I'm afraid nobody is going to read it.

Please vote and comment! It makes me feel really special and happy! I love you all so much, and remember there are people who love you and are willing to help you!