𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

(A/n ok so I was wondering if anyone wanted to like, become friends and talk to eachother. I'm getting lonely during quarantine, so if you're interested in becoming my friend, please DM me and we can start talking!  😂 Anyways please vote and comment, and remember to stay home and stay safe! 💜)

    Anthony gently awoke in Jaden's arms, confusion overtaking his body as he tried to remember why exactly Jaden was asleep in his room. He also struggled to recall why his hands burnt like hell, and why white bandages were wrapped up the length of his arms. Anthony proceeded to gently slip out of Jaden's grasp, cautiously moving to stand on the hardwood floor. He was worried to make any noise, but he didn't have a particular reason to be quiet except for he didn't want to wake Jaden. With that being said, he slowly walked over to his closet, grabbing a red hoodie and a pair of black gym shorts. He slid them on, leaving his clothes haphazardly laying on the ground.

    He crept out of his bedroom, silently padding down the hall as he made his way to the bathroom. Anthony wanted to get a better look at whatever marks lined his arms and to see if he could figure out where in the hell they came from. But on his journey to the bathroom, he wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him. So with that, he slammed into something hard and fell backward onto the ground with a slight grumble.

"Oh shit! Are you ok!" Griffin exclaimed, offering a hand to help Anthony up. He gladly excepted, being pulled up and off the ground by Griffin. He winced lightly, a stingy sensation burning, especially in his knuckles. The older boy took quick notice to the noises of distress that Anthony released, and without hesitation he began checking him over, almost instantly noticing the white bandages that covered his arms.

"Anthony..." Griffin said sadly, his mind hastily landing on the idea that he had hurt himself purposefully. Griffin recalled the time a few months ago when The Devil had to pretty much raid Anthony's room, and take away any sharp objects. That way he couldn't hurt himself. He shuddered at the thought of Anthony revealing the cuts that lined his arms. He pulled him close to his chest, gently stroking his back in solidarity. But Anthony was quick to shove him away, taking a step back in frustration. He was more upset that Griffin would 'accuse' him of doing something like that. He'd been clean for nearly a year, and he didn't have any easy access to sharp objects, but everyone seemed to constantly be on edge, afraid that if they said something wrong he could relapse.

"I didn't hurt myself! I don't even know why I have the bandages on my arm!" Anthony yelled in exasperation as he tried to push past him to get to the bathroom and examine what was under the bandages. Griffin swiftly turned around and grabbed his shoulders, gently pulling his back against his chest so he could whisper in his ear.

"Promise me, I don't think The Devil would be thrilled with you hurting yourself," he whispered calmly, running his hands up and down Anthony's shoulders, trying to calm his down and build up the trust between the two of them.

"I promise, can you come to the bathroom with me? A-and help me change the bandages," Anthony stuttered quietly, looking down at the ground in embarrassment. He nodded softly, guiding him to the bathroom which was down the hall and pulling the two of them inside, before gently closing the door behind him. Anthony hopped up on the counter, scooting backward so he was sitting comfortably, but not to where he would fall into the sink. Griffin gently grabbed the end of the bandage, trying his best to be careful as he unwrapped the gauze, sympathy present on his face as he watched Anthony flinch back. He wanted to curl up in a ball and cry at the feeling of the fabric like material being ripped out of his cuts.

     Now that the bandages and gauze were completely removed and thrown in the trash, the two of them looked at the cuts intently, trying to figure out what in the hell happened that he had splits and bloody cracks along his knuckles.