Chapter One

Welcome to my 2nd YiZhan story. Hope you like it. Enjoy and happy reading.

 Enjoy and happy reading

"Mmmmm...Mmmmm...Yibo, it's so good..ahh...so delicious!"

"Bun-bun quit doing that!"

"What?!!"

"It's just a popsicle, for Pete's sake!"

"Wang Yibo, you know how much I love ice cream more than you and I want more after I finish this."

"Unbelievable!"

"It's your fault.."

Yeah, right. It was his fault for neglecting his Bun-bun. Xiao Zhan loves any cold and sweet like milkshakes and ice cream as long as it is chocolate or strawberry flavor. But right now he picked a popsicle with strawberry flavor. Every time his best friend is sulking Wang Yibo will drive him to his favorite ice cream parlor or any nearest ice cream shop as quickly as he can. He can't stand Xiao Zhan when he is angry or not in the mood. It takes days or weeks before Xiao Zhan will forgive him.

There is a habit that Xiao Zhan makes Wang Yibo uneasy feeling and he can't explain if he like it or not, sometimes he makes the person angry intentionally but sometimes he didn't mean it.

His Bun-bun will enjoy his ice cream to its maximum level that he will forget the people around him once he starts digging his ice cream in a bowl or just like right now. Wang Yibo can't help himself from staring and gulping his saliva while Xiao Zhan is licking and sucking the popsicle in and out of his mouth while moaning with eyes closed.

He is attracting other customers who are also ice cream lovers. Instead of feeling disgusted, they feel envy how Xiao Zhan eats and enjoy his popsicle. But for Wang Yibo, it's a total discomfort for him. Fuck! What did I do in my past life to suffer like this Zhan?

Earlier Wang Yibo is too busy practicing basketball and forgets to message Xiao Zhan.

"I'm going to kill that lion." Xiao Zhan is walking here and there outside the gate for already an hour. He called Wang Yibo's mobile for nth times but seems the person is ignoring him or busy with something. But Xiao Zhan is a patient person.

He needs to be patient and he has no choice but to wait. He gritted his teeth when finally he saw Wang Yibo approaching together with his friends. His hair is still wet and Xiao Zhan noticed his basketball bag.

"Wang Yibo, your dead." Pie Xin whispers in his very low voice. Even Wang Yibo's friends are afraid of his Bun-bun when he is upset.

"Bun-bun..I-I'm.." Wang Yibo didn't finish his word because Xiao Zhan turned around already and walked towards his motorcycle in the parking lot.

Cho Seung-Youn whistled and walked to his car followed by Gou Cheng, Pie Xin, and Zheng Fan Xing.

"I never thought the rabbit is scarier than a lion." Fan Xing said when they all get inside the car.