Chapter Five

Thank you for coming back here. Enjoy and happy reading.

Wang Yibo sends Xiao Zhan home in his car. Xiao Zhan is still weak to ride a bike and since it is quite a rush hour, they are stuck in the traffic jam and Xiao Zhan falls asleep again. Wang Yibo can't help himself but admire the person beside him. He can't believe that the person he was chasing before is now his friend and willing to marry him. Though he tricked Xiao Zhan with his nonsense alibi, still he feels happy yet guilty.

Two months ago he saw Xiao Zhan on the first day of school with his siblings. Many boys and girls are eyeing him, some are giggling and taking stolen photos, he is wearing simple jeans and a white hoodie yet indeed, Xiao Zhan is a man with a rare pretty face. He is one of those who keep glancing and mesmerized by his ethereal beauty.

He thought he is one of the senior high too but after that day he never saw the tall guy with a beautiful smile ever again. After two weeks, Xiao Zhan showed up again in the school to hand over the lunchboxes of his siblings in the cafeteria. That day, Xiao Zhan call the attention of many especially Wang Yibo, he walked into the aisle of the cafeteria like a lost puppy, all eyes are with him while he was busy checking his siblings. The people inside the cafeteria were mesmerized by his unique pretty face, his height, and the breathtaking smile after his siblings waved at him.

There are two cafes near the university, the first cafe is always packed with university students and the next few hundred meters away are normally customers from the nearby office buildings.

Wang Yibo and his friends decided to try the next coffee shop because the first one is crowded and no place to seat. As they entered the not so crowded cafe, they start to find a comfortable table with six seats. Gou Cheng ordered their favourite usual drinks, mostly the cafe has the same set menu. The difference is the way the crew treats the customers and the service. The first cafe, as you order you will wait at the next counter and pick up your order by yourself as soon as it's ready which is common to any McCafe and Starbucks for instance. The second cafe, Gou Cheng told by the crew to sit back with his friends and it will serve to them once finished.

Gou Cheng arrived empty-handed and talk to Wang Yibo. His other friends are busy with their phones playing Minecraft. He opened his mobile and joined the rest playing. He died in the game before he respawned, he started to talk.

"Hey, listen. Wang Yibo, I remember you are looking for someone right? The tall guy with a mole in his lower lips?"

"Mn."

Gou Cheng was about to speak again when he was interrupted by a soft voice.

"Ahm, excuse me, sir. I'm sorry to interrupt you but may I place your order on the table?"

Wang Yibo world suddenly stops from spinning and hold his breath when he saw the tall guy in front of him, this close, with wide beautiful bunny teeth smile. The guy continues to speak as he does his job.

"Your order is three Green Tea Frappuccino, One Coffee Frappuccino, and One Flat White." The crew placed the drink gently one by one. He was about to place the last cup which is the Flat White coffee when he feels the hot temperature on his fingers and put back the cap on the tray, Wang Yibo who was about to reach it hanged his hand on the air in confusion.

"I'm sorry sir, my bad. I forgot to put a zarf, wait a moment please."

The crew left for the counter and went back to their table holding the cup of coffee with now a zarf on it and carefully hand it over to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo fingers slide gently and touch the fingertips of the crew as took the cup from the crew. The crew bowed and smile innocently as he left the customers all dumbfounded.