Chapter Seven (+13)

It's already seven-thirty in the evening, Xiao Zhan woke up hugging the lifesize white bunny stuff toy. He tilts his head to look for Wang Yibo and realized he is not on the couch anymore. He feels his face blushed, how many times Wang Yibo will carry him every time he falls asleep? He smiles and smells the big white bunny because of the familiar sandalwood fragrance he usually smells from the owner and hugged it tighter.

Xiao Zhan is playing the bunny stuff toy when he noticed the linen tag on its right ear. He didn't notice it the first time he woke up in this room the other day when he gets drowned. He gets up and carries the bunny near the lampshade and reads it. He smiled and bite his lower lips, that means it was meant for him? He can't help himself but to giggle and feel special. He didn't know that Wang Yibo bought a gift for him on his birthday but never had time to give it to him. Or did he really plan not to give it to him not just because it is so big but because he knows he will live in this house? He is puzzled yet happy and to think Wang Yibo spends time and effort on his birthday, he is satisfied and contented. He hugged the bunny one more before he placed it again on the bed and fix the beddings.

Xiao Zhan is still groggy and all he thinks is to freshen up. He went to the toilet and do his thing. When he finished he went to the open entrance which is the passage to the bathroom. After brushing his teeth he strips himself naked leaving only his boyleg brief underwear that fits his bottom perfectly in shape. He is about to step into the bathtub with warm water he prepared earlier while brushing teeth.

Wang Yibo just finished preparing the dinner. He removes the apron on his body and excitedly walks towards Xiao Zhan whom he thought still sleeping. He goes inside the room but he didn't found Xiao Zhan, the room is too quiet when suddenly he heard a scream inside the bathroom.

"Ahhrrrrrrrgggghh!!!"

Xiao Zhan trip his foot when he is about to step in the bathtub and because of the spilled water on the tiles he slides more and Xiao Zhan struggles to balance himself that made him scream and he was about to fall when Wang Yibo catch his naked body.

"Bun-bun!!!" Wang Yibo quickly runs and catches him with both arms and they both stumble inside the bathtub when Xiao Zhan heaviness pulled them down together. The water splashed and Xiao Zhan is under Wang Yibo's body who is now drenched in water and both of them are gasping to catch air from the sudden fall under the shallow water. Wang Yibo's body is in between Xiao Zhan's wide open legs while his right hand is holding his head and the left hand is leaning to the tub. Wang Yibo is just wearing a white t-shirt and his thin sport short shorts, and he can feel that their lower parts are touching. Their eyes met and Wang Yibo feels really weird with their position. Both of them don't know what to do and before he realized, Xiao Zhan hands are already snaked to Wang Yibo's neck to support his head not to dip into the water again. Both of them are breathing heavily, doing staring contest, Wang Yibo throat bob up and down while gulping his saliva, eyes are switching from Xiao Zhan's eyes to his lips and his nipples and look at Xiao Zhan eyes again.

"Bo-bo, you are heavy, my hip is getting numb, please pull me up now." Finally, Xiao Zhan speaks but has no idea with Wang Yibo's reaction who is trying his best to restrain himself from their situation and start to move carefully and help Xiao Zhan sit on the bathtub.

"Bun-bun, please be more careful ok, you make me worried" Xiao Zhan just lower his head.

"I-I'm sorry please.." it's true, in just a week he did a lot of life-risking situation.

"It's fine. Come, let me help you shower." Wang Yibo, release the water from the bathtub and switch the tap water warm. Xiao Zhan pours some shower gel on his body and shampoo on his hair. When he is done, Wang Yibo sprayed him and played on him. He put the shower hose to its holder and Wang Yibo removes his drench T-shirt and his shorts leaving only his underwear. They showered together and played.