Chapter Eighteen

Xiao Zhan stirs in his sleep. When he opened his eyes, he is trying to recognize the bedroom. He reaches the nightstand and picks his phone and checks the time and his eyes widened and cover his mouth. It's already 7 in the evening. He tried to move but he stops when he feels pain in his bottom. Shit! He remembers what happened earlier and Wang Yibo does him hard. Tch, that beast! Xiao Zhan keeps cursing and tried to walk but his bottom is sore, he is limping and holding his back. No wonder he becomes like this, it's been eight years he never had sex and Wang Yibo really thrust harder in that position. He can't blame Wang Yibo totally, because of unbearable pleasure, he can't help himself but to arch his back and let him do whatever he wants to do to him. Haist, such a horny me, I become slut when it comes to Wang Yibo and even moan his name many times. His face becomes red from his own thoughts.

Xiao Zhan was startled when someone opened the door. It's Wang Yibo, he wanted to hide his face and pretend that he is still sleeping but too late to do that. He saw him already sitting on the bed and already close to him carrying a glass of water and put it on the nightstand and stare at him intently.

 He saw him already sitting on the bed and already close to him carrying a glass of water and put it on the nightstand and stare at him intently

"Bun-bun..." Wang Yibo sits beside him. Xiao Zhan can't look at him straight because of embarrassment.

"Why you didn't wake me up?" Xiao Zhan asked to make an alibi.

"I know you are tired so I let you sleep more."

"A-yuan is waiting for me. I need to go home."

"Don't worry, I let my secretary fetched him. He's here."

"He's here?" Xiao Zhan feels excited and quickly stands up forgetting the pain but as he starts to step, he limped and Wang Yibo caught him on his waist.

"Arrgh!"

Wang Yibo holds both hands and let's sit again on the bed. Without warning, he carries Xiao Zhan in a bridal style and brings him to the bathroom. Xiao Zhan wants to protest, he just clings his arms to Wang Yibo's neck.

"Let me help you." Wang Yibo sits on the chair he provided on the edge of the bathtub near the sink.

"Put me down."

"No need, just stay like this." Wang Yibo let him sit on his lap and reach the towel and the toothbrush. He wet the towel with warm water and clean Xiao Zhan's face and put toothpaste on a new toothbrush and let Xiao Zhan brush on his own.

Wang Yibo is gazing at him in the mirror and Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo smile. His heart thumps and feeling uneasy, he just rolled his eyes and continue to brush his teeth. After he finished, Wang Yibo wiped his mouth and carry him again to the bed and gave him a medicine and let him drink it. After 20 minutes, Xiao Zhan is ready to go down and feels like nothing happened to him. Both of them go downstairs and when he saw his son playing with two other kids running here and there, he stops on the last steps of the stairs and calls his son.