Chapter Fifteen

Xiao Zhan keeps walking here and there in the living room, he is not feeling well. He checks the wall clock, it's already 11 pm, his son must be really tired. Finally, he heard the gate opened by the guards. He quickly opens the main door and waved to his son who is running towards his direction.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm home!"

Xiao Zhan embraced his son and carry him on his waist.

"How's my baby. Did you miss me?"

"Of course Daddy, I miss you so much. Hope your fever is gone now."

"I am good now baby."

"So how's the event?"

"Daddy, how much is 1 Billion?"

"It's many, why do you ask?"

"My painting bid 1 Billion."

"What? Really son? Who bid for it?"

"The Masked Man. And he said he needs to see you in person."

"Oh, I see. Because Daddy is sick earlier, I can't accompany you."

"Baby, you are amazing. Daddy is so proud of you. Congratulations! We can help a lot of children with that 1 Billion."

"Really Daddy? I am happy."

"Good, now you can go to your room and ask Jie-jie to help you prepare your things ok. Daddy will follow you there ok."

"Yes Daddy, I love you..."

"I love you, baby."

Xiao Zhan hugs his son, his precious treasure is really amazing. He can't believe the amount bid for his son's painting. He is expecting 30 to 50 million only since it's just a simple masterpiece of his son. Xiao Zhan decided to add it to the auction as part of their charity event because his son requested it. He finds it funny that his son paints him without his presence.

If Xiao Zhan didn't get sick, he will attend the auction so he sends his Personal Assist along with his son instead. This is not the first time Yuan attended an event by himself if Xiao Zhan has an important appointment, Yuan has his own bodyguard and personal assistant. His son is also a talented artist at a very young age just like him when he was young. He can't believe that after those trials like storms for the past 8 years, he never give up and raise his son alone. Thanks to Madam Wong who helped him, a Chinese artist who believed and trust his talent and even built a better future for him. But he feels sad every time he remembers that the person who helped him passed away. Madam Wong is an orphan too and owns an art gallery in Italy which also passed to her when the last owner died. Xiao Zhan can't believe that the respectable old lady is suffering from cancer and made a last will and requested him to take care of the gallery on her behalf and he became the sole owner.

It's just two months since they arrived in China because of their charity events.

Xiao Zhan needs to know his schedule for the person who got the masterpiece as part of the deal. He needs to wait for the call within this weekdays. Xiao Zhan is also curious, why the masked man spends that much on a simple art. He went to A-Yuan's room and cuddle with his son until they fall asleep.

At Wang Corporation. After one week, Secretary Ken gathered all the information from the investigation they made about Xiao Zhan and that Little Lan Yuan profile. Xiao Zhan is the legal and biological father of the baby artist. Wang Yibo rolled his right fist and slam the folder after reading the details about Xiao Zhan and his son. How dare he.

"Ken, bring that kid and his father here. Right now!"

Wang Yibo can't believe that Xiao Zhan left him and build his own family while he is waiting and looking for him for the whole 8 years hoping they will get back together. He is furious right now. He wants to hit the wall but he remains calm. He doesn't know the truth yet, the exact truth.