Chapter Sixteen

Xiao Zhan is busy reminiscing the past. He remembers the first time he rides Wang Yibo's bike, he was so scared and almost clung his both legs to his waist. That was on his 18th Birthday. If only he could turn back the time, how he wishes everything is the same.

"Ehm...We are here." Wang Yibo chuckles when the man who is hugging him tightly is not responding. He traced Xiao Zhan's arms and caress it while shaking his shoulder.

"Don't drool on my suit." Xiao Zhan flinches and quickly move away from his face from Wang Yibo's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I-I did not." Xiao Zhan is still in a daze and Wang Yibo noticed it. Wang Yibo hops down from the bike first while still holding Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan was about to go down by himself when a pair of strong arms encircled on his waist and lifted him from the bike.

"Y-Yibo..what are you doing?"

"Helping you go down, what else?"

Xiao Zhan did not protest at all, he is wondering why this man is becoming so touchy suddenly. He has no idea what's gotten in his mind but Xiao Zhan likes it anyway. He admits it, he misses those touch and clingy Wang Yibo. But he noticed there is a big difference the way he treats him before than today.

Back then, Wang Yibo is clingy at the same time his emotions and feelings are visible and expressive. Today, Wang Yibo is touchy and clingy but his emotions are less or not even showing.

Finally, Wang Yibo put him down and start to walk inside the luxurious restaurant. The staff guides them to a reserved table. Xiao Zhan is feeling suspicious, did Wang Yibo plan this? Wang Yibo pulled the chair and let him sit first. Such a gentleman he thought.

"Thank you." Xiao Zhan said while looking up the face of his ex-husband. Is he trying to win his heart again? Xiao Zhan is getting confused with Wang Yibo's actions. He must be the one who is exerting effort to win Wang Yibo's heart.
Wang Yibo ordered the food and to his surprise, he orders all his favorite spicy dishes. He still remembers huh. When the food is served, they begin to dig in and Xiao Zhan keeps busy eating and enjoying the food. He didn't talk at all like he used to be. Wang Yibo is just observing him and curved the corner of his lips, his bunny is really a big eater and doesn't even stop munching.

"What?" Xiao Zhan asked when he noticed Wang Yibo is just watching him while swallowing the food in his mouth gently.

"Eat slowly."

"I am. Yah, Wang Yibo are you scared I can finish it all but you are the one to pay? Don't worry I'll pay for it."

"That's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean."

"Forget it."

Xiao Zhan continues eating, he is trying to be himself in front of Wang Yibo but he doesn't feel comfortable. Wang Yibo keeps staring at him from time to time. The two finished their lunch and Xiao Zhan is really full and almost can't stand.

"Wang Yibo, wait for a while. I am so full.”

“Take your time.”

Xiao Zhan is massaging his full tummy when his phone ring.

🎶Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!🎶

Xiao Zhan fetches his phone in his pocket and quickly answered it. He noticed Wang Yibo's brows furrowed with mouth open in curiosity? It's a video call from his precious son.

“Oh hi, baby, what's up?” Xiao Zhan quickly answers and saw his cute baby on the screen.

“I just miss you, I am home now.”