Chapter Twelve🔞

"Yi-bo..this This is my first time. I don't know what to do."

"Relax Zhan...let's learn this together ok."

"Y-you...you mean...you are still a virgin too? You...you didn't do this to a girl or boy?"

Wang Yibo ear tips quickly turn into crimson red and just nod.

"You are my first love Zhan and you will be my last." Xiao Zhan was surprised and hugged his husband.

"Me too. Thank you Yibo.."

"Why you are thanking me?"

"For patiently waiting for me."

"But now, I can't wait any longer to own you."

"I am yours Yibo, I always belong to you."

"I love you Zhan.."

Wang Yibo kissed his husband gently on his neck while caressing his back with the tip of his finger that sent tingling sensation to Xiao Zhan's body and made his erection harder. Xiao Zhan flinches when his husband squeezes his buttcheeks.

"Yibo...I love you more...own me, let me feel you inside me..." Xiao Zhan said in between his breath.

"Aaaahhh, I love your fucking sexy ass Zhan, I'd been drooling over this for how many years, wanting to touch and hold it like this. Ahhh, Zhan, you are driving me crazy right now."

Wang Yibo didn't waste time at all, he opened the baby oil he prepared earlier and applied some on his hand and his erected member. He then kissed his husband back and the two kissed aggressively. Wang Yibo begun to slid his middle finger down to Xiao Zhan's virgin hole gently that made the latter flinch in pain.

"Nnngghh...Yi-Yibo..." Xiao Zhan holds Wang Yibo both shoulder tight and tries not to move. Wang Yibo stop for a while then starts to push and pull his finger when he feels Xiao Zhan is used to it. He adds another finger that made Xiao Zhan teary-eyed.

"Nngh...Nngh.. pain...Don't...mmph..Bo-bo...I can't..."

"Bun-bun, look at me, don't worry it's just for a while, I will make you feel good I promise." He kisses his husband on his buds and abuses those erected nipples alternately until Xiao Zhan forgets the pain and he adds another one, this time he didn't stop fingering Xiao Zhan's hole and do the scissoring and trying, to stretch his hole and make him ready.

"Bo..bo...Nngh..it's really painful..but feels good too..." Xiao Zhan's tears fall on his cheek, his both hands already marked on his husband's shoulders. Wang Yibo licks his tears and kiss his lips. He didn't stop pulling in and out his fingers and Xiao Zhan keeps moaning in pain and pleasure until he hit a certain part and made Xiao Zhan made a loud moan.

"oh Yibo.....aaahh..it's so good..aaahh.."

Wang Yibo was delighted and teases his husband trying to stop what he is doing.

"Do you like it, Zhan? Tell me or I will stop.."

"I- I love it please....aaahhh..d-don't stop..ahhh.."

Wang Yibo finally continues thrusting his fingers and keep abusing a certain spot until Xiao Zhan's grip becomes tighter and tighter and dug his fingers on his back. Wang Yibo bit his lower lips while he enjoyed watching his husband reaction, the way he calls his name every time he hit the sweet spot, his husband is feeling better now. Wang Yibo's hard shaft is throbbing wanted to feel pleasure too but he needs to be patient. He doesn't want to hurt his bunny.

"Yi-bo..I'm...I'm...oh god..aaaahmmmp!"

Xiao Zhan covered his mouth and arch his body in pleasure as he ejaculated and spread his cum on his tummy and some on Wang Yibo's chest. Wang Yibo kissed him and they are both panting, gasping for air.