Chapter Thirteen

I'm sorry for the late update but here you go...Happy reading...🤗

Xiao Zhan stirs in his sleep when he feels a pair of lips brushing into his and slightly open his eyes.

“Bun-bun..wake up..”

“Hmmm...Happy Birthday, Bo-bo.”

“How do you feel?”

“My body is heavy and my...my...my..” Xiao Zhan face turned to pink when he remembers what activity they had last night.

Wang Yibo chuckles and hugs his husband.

“I'm sorry Bun-bun, I just can't resist to do you hard, you are so beautiful and can't get enough of you.”

“Bo-bo, don't leave me..”

“I won't. Remember, you are mine.”

“I am yours. Xiao Zhan belongs to Wang Yibo.”

“Good. Here, take this medicine later after we eat breakfast, I know that you are sore and I don't want them to see you limping.”

“It's your fault, but it's so good.”

“Do you like it Bun-bun, I mean, did I made you satisfied?”

“Yes. How about my Baobei, did I make u feel better?”

“Yes, feel so great. My Bun-bun is a quick learner, hmmm. How did you learn that?”

“What do you mean?”

“The way you pleasure me down here.”

Xiao Zhan face turned like a red tomato in color.

“I-I d-don't know, when I'm down there it's like I'm eating i-ice c-cream...” Xiao Zhan hides his face on Wang Yibo's chest from embarrassment and Wang Yibo just hugs him tight and ruffled his hair. Ahhh, his bunny is too innocent.

“Don't feel shy bunny. This lion loves how you did it. I love you so much..”

“I love you so much, Bo-bo..”

“Come let me carry you to the bathroom.”

The two get off from the bed and prepare themselves. They happily prepared their breakfast and clean the poolside. They will be having a Pool Party as Wang Yibo's Birthday celebration. After an hour, A-Cheng and Lu- jie arrived. A few minutes later, Wang Yibo's squad arrived too.

They all prepare things and decorated the pool. They ordered food and some are cooked by Xiao Zhan and his Lu-jie. Finally, everything is ready and well decorated.

Wang Yibo's parents arrived together with Hai Kuan.

“Mom! Dad! Kuan-ge!”

“Hi Zhan honey, hello son, Happy Birthday! Haha, you are a grown-up man now. Dad really misses you son.” Mr. Wang embraced his son tightly.

“Don't do that, his husband is watching.”

“Honey, I'm his father.”

Xiao Zhan blushed from his humorous mother-in-law.

“Zhan honey, don't mind you, mom. She's crazy.”

The party started, everyone is enjoying the pool party. They are chatting and playing and Wang Yibo and his friends enjoyed swimming. Mr. and Mrs. Wang left already after an hour of celebrating their son's birthday.

Xiao Zhan, Hai Kuan, Lu-jie, and A-cheng just keep chatting in one table. A-cheng and Lu-jie finished their studies already and have their own work. Lu-jie has a boyfriend now named Jin Zixuan while A-cheng so focuses on his work. He has no interest in a relationship for now. But he always caught Hai Kuan keep glancing on him. A-cheng noticed it already before Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan wedding when the Wangs invited them for a small gathering to plan their sibling's wedding until when they were in Milan but A-cheng just ignores him. That time A-cheng doesn't want to distract his studies but now, his heart skips a beat once he caught Hai Kuan staring at him.