Chapter Eight

Xiao Zhan woke up and feel numb on his waist. Wang Yibo's right leg is clinging on his thigh while the right hand is on his waist hugging him tightly. His head is leaning on his left arm, his face on Yibo's neck and he can smell the familiar sandalwood he always loves to sniff. He can't move so he lifts his head a bit and looks at the face of the man who is still in deep sleep. Xiao Zhan doesn't like to wake up Wang Yibo but he really can't move his body.

"Bo-bo...Baobei..." Xiao Zhan whisper and waiting for the man to respond.

"Bo-bo...please let me go.." when he thinks Yibo will not wake up by just calling him, he sticks out his tongue and lick Wang Yibo's adam's apple.

Wang Yibo moans and slightly opens his eyes.

"Hmmm...Why did you lick my throat..."

"I want to wake you up, let me go.."

He loosens his hug but when he feels Xiao Zhan embarrassed himself, he hugs him more tightly and Xiao Zhan hides his face back to Wang Yibo's neck again.

"Bun-bun..it's too early. Let's sleep more.."

"I want to prepare our breakfast and lunchbox."

"I'm still sleepy...let me hug you more."

"Use the bunny, I really need to get up."

"No. I want you." Wang Yibo kissed his forehead and sleep again.

Xiao Zhan sigh, he didn't say anything at all and hug back Wang Yibo. He isn't sure if this is part of their deal but even it is not, he like the way Wang Yibo treats him.

It's already six-thirty in the morning when finally Wang Yibo decided to wake up and he can smell the brewed coffee, the fried bacon, and egg. He runs to the bathroom and prepares himself. This is the first day they will go to the university together and Wang Yibo is excited. When he finished, he went down to the dining table and greet Xiao Zhan.

"Good morning Bun-bun..."

"Morning Bo-bo..here drink this, I made you a flat white coffee."

"Zhan? Did you remember?"

"Who will forget a handsome customer?"

Xiao Zhan smiles sweetly and Wang Yibo can't help it. He stands on his chair and hugs Xiao Zhan on his back.

"I thought you lost your memory, Zhan..."

"Hey, actually I really forget and I was thinking where did I met you before but I can't recall."

"Then how and when did you recognize me?"

"Just this morning, I remember I am not going to work in the cafe at all when I am brewing the coffee, that's it."

"You made me really happy, Bun-bun."

"I am happy too and I am glad I met you."

"Did you know that I kept the zarf?"

"I assumed because when I collect the empty cup, I don't find the zarf at all."

"So I am really handsome huh?"

"Yes, you are. My Baobei is really handsome. No wonder girls are chasing after you." Xiao Zhan said while staring at him and checking his face detail by detail from hair, forehead, nose, brows, eyes, and jawline. He gulped when he stop at those red plumpy lips.

"Want to taste it?" Wang Yibo teased. Xiao Zhan nod and smile evilly in his thoughts.

"Come closer, open your mouth, and close your eyes." Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo.