Chapter Fourteen

(No Proofread.)

Eight years later.

DayToy. His works of arts tell a story or express truth or feeling which are promising and unique. He is using motivated functions for communication and art as entertainment. His every masterpiece detail is full of mystery and surprises that will captivate one's heart once an art lover looks into it, you will fall in love with the message instilled in it. Without further explanation, you will surely invest in his artworks.

(a/n): I don't know about art, forgive me)😅

Xiao Zhan put down the magazine he is reading about himself and images of his artworks. He doesn't want to read the two pages story about him. Though he did not allow the writers to add his face at least he just gives them a brief detail of how he becomes this successful and they have the right to describe him according to what they see based on his masterpiece. Not bad, he thought.

Back then, he was broken and don't know how to start living without Wang Yibo in his life and he has no choice but to keep going. He doesn't know how many days and nights just staying in his rented room painting while tears are gushing on his cheeks. But he chose and made that decision and he must prove to himself that he will become successful.  It's not easy for Xiao Zhan to start all over again since he left Wang Yibo. Indeed, it was the wrong timing or let say a bad decision but Xiao Zhan was eager.

Because of his determination and belief that he can, Xiao Zhan achieved what he has today, what he is today. He focused himself in the world of art wherein mixtures of colors are his companion that turns his mixed emotions into art. It occupied his mind and bring him to the other dimension of his imagination to paint and bring them to life through painting. Each and every masterpiece is made of love and perseverance, dedication, admiration, and inspiration. No one can stop the love he has for art in painting it's not because it is already his natural talent but because there is one person in his heart that inspires him endlessly without fail every day from dusk till dawn. Starting from the day he wakes up till he falls asleep again. A person who made his world colorful with the absence of shades of black and grey at the same time gives the presence of light and hope in his heart that one day, their path will cross somehow.

Eight years ago after he left his husband, he was at the park, spending time in painting when a tourist artist approached him and offered him to continue his studies abroad after he saw Xiao Zhan's talent. That time he only has his passport and few cash but the stranger assured his needs and after he was convinced the artist processed his papers and they flew to Italy.

Xiao Zhan doesn't have any contact, he left his phone, ATM, Passbook, and everything in Wang Yibo's house that he doesn't own personally. That time, he was young and confused without direction. All he knew his heart desire is to achieve his dream and live happily with his husband. He never thought that the person he expects to support him most was the one who is not happy with what he is doing. Those days and months that he is trying his best to finish his project back to back, he was expecting more patience and understanding from his husband. That night when his husband raised his voice because he forgets to inform him when he will go home, he fully understood already and never in his thought that Wang Yibo will ask him like he needs to choose between what or who is important to him. They are both important for him but in a different situation, that was the moment his heart torn into pieces but he didn't show it. He was full of hope that his husband will understand him sooner or later. Though he was hurt by the thought of it, he still wanted to continue pursuing his dream. For Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo is his everything, it's just he also has a dream to chase and to fulfill.

The day he saw Wang Yibo with another woman, that was the day he realized and felt Wang  Yibo is not happy with him. He knew he has a lack of time and didn't exert effort to spend some time for his husband but he can't just slip away his dream. Maybe for some reason, it is wrong to dream when you already have everything. But Xiao Zhan is a big dreamer. And maybe it's wrong that he became selfish and pursue his dream in a negative way. If he didn't see Wang Yibo with another woman, is he still going to leave or continue his plan? He wanted to ask but he chose to keep quiet. He was afraid to know and hear the truth and slap it on his face that the reason why Wang Yibo married him because of his position in their company? He began to doubt Wang Yibo's love for him. Did he really made the right decision or all along he is at fault and all his conclusion are just the ghost he made up to scare himself.