Chapter Seventeen🔞

Wang Yibo turns on the aircon in a not so cold temperature since he will strip naked. He arranges the bed and prepares himself. He goes to the bathroom and removes all his clothes.

Xiao Zhan just finished bringing up the things and entered the room. He prepares everything he needs for the painting. He positions the canvass properly and arranges his brush and palette for mixing colors. He takes out the small buckets and goes to the bathroom to fill them with water. The buckets he is holding drop to the tiled floor as he was startled and shock. A clumsy sound echoed in the bathroom
and Xiao Zhan stands like a statue with an O shaped mouth without blinking.

He saw Wang Yibo, standing naked in front of him. Wang Yibo quickly covered his sleeping member by his one hand and pulled a towel within his reach and wrap around his waist.

"Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaah!"

Xiao Zhan laughed so hard to his stomach seeing Wang Yibo naked and Xiao Zhan keep hitting his own leg while eyes on Wang Yibo's naked body.

"What are you laughing at?" Wang Yibo gritted his teeth and come closer to Xiao Zhan.

"You're gonna be kidding me Yibo."

Xiao Zhan didn't stop from laughing because, in his thought, Wang Yibo don't need to remove his clothes yet, they will do the pictorial first to check and see the better angle and Wang Yibo will decide which pose is the best for him. It will do with just being half-naked.

"Hahahahaha! Hahahaha!"

"Xiao Zhan, you are losing my patience. Stop laughing or you will taste your own medicine!" Wang Yibo said in a warning and angry tone.

"Hehehe, hehehe, ok ok..hehe."

"Tell me why you are laughing then, does my naked body tickles you, hmmm?" Wang Yibo quickly cornered Xiao Zhan in a kabedon pose with his two hands. Xiao Zhan stops laughing when he felt the man's warm breath fanning into his lips.

"Y-Yibo..I..I'm just j-joking.."

"But I am not Bun-bun..."

Xiao Zhan wants to push Wang Yibo but his heart is not cooperating and his mind gets confused. He tilts his head to avoid Wang Yibo from kissing him as he feels him almost like a thin air in between their lips and he is holding his breath. Wang Yibo lips land on his soft cream-like neck. He got the wrong move, instead, Wang Yibo turned on from his action and continue to kiss his neck and suck it hard leaving a red mark and makes Xiao Zhan moan.

"Aaaaaahh.."

Wang Yibo holds his both hands and chase his parted lips and slid his tongue to his sweet cavern.

"Mmmmph! Mmmpph!"

Xiao Zhan is struggling, trying to free himself from the strong hands that stopping him to move. Wang Yibo is persistent and no plan of letting go of his hands but he release Xiao Zhan's mouth for them to breathe. Wang Yibo transfers his lips to Xiao Zhan's earlobes that make Xiao Zhan feel weird and make him whimper. His legs are getting weak, he involuntarily clings his one leg to Wang Yibo's leg asking for support. Wang Yibo brings his one hand to his shoulder and grabs Xiao Zhan legs that keep rubbing on his thigh and bring it in his own waist. Wang Yibo closed the gap between their bodies and continue to lick and kiss his neck. Xiao Zhan can't help but moan Wang Yibo's name in pleasure. Suddenly they forget about the painting session and continue the lovemaking session they missed so much.

"Bun-bun.." Wang Yibo unconsciously rubs his growing bulge to Xiao Zhan's crotch that arouses him more.

"Bo-bo...ahhh!" Xiao Zhan's arch is back and covers his mouth not to make a loud moan.