Chapter Nine

"I love you more Bo..."

Wang Yibo's heart beats fast as he feels the warm body bring a different sensation to him. He tried to relax and take a deep breath until he feels Xiao Zhan's grip is loosening and realized his husband is into deep sleep already because he is snoring now. His heart thumping like crazy. Did Xiao Zhan love him too? Then he remembers their kiss on the altar. Wang Yibo can't contain himself.

The warm breath, the soft touch of their lips, and the way Xiao Zhan kiss him gently and passionate, the taste of his saliva. Wang Yibo gulped and feel heated on his face.

Did he do that because he loves me? He really kissed me because he loves me too? Does he love me? Does he love me? He marries me because he loves me?

Wang Yibo embraces his husband and kiss on his forehead and saw his phone still recording. He stops the recording and plays it again. He keeps smiling crazily. He edits and modified the video then save it as mp4 and set it as his ringtone to Xiao Zhan's contact number. He then put his phone in the nightstand and slid himself under the duvet and begun to doze off while hugging his husband.

Xiao Zhan enjoyed their vacation and he is very happy even though the wedding is not real. He promised to himself that he will cherish the five years he will be with Wang Yibo and never regret his decision. For now, he won't want to think of Wang Yibo filing a divorce when their contract is finished.

During their honeymoon in Milan, Xiao Zhan finds Wang Yibo a very protective husband. He treats him really special. They took a lot of photos and made a lot of memories. As they went back home, Wang Yibo gifted him a new latest phone.

"Bo-bo, this is too much and I don't have a gift for you."

"Bun-bun, marrying me is already a gift."

Xiao Zhan looks at him in the eyes. Xiao Zhan wanted to believe everything. He keeps recording it on his thoughts every word that Wang Yibo is saying. How he wish that marriage is real so he can fully give himself as a gift. Just thinking that Wang Yibo will divorce him after five years, his heart clench in pain.

The two became serious with their studies especially Wang Yibo who will graduate next year. Besides he has some sports activity practice like basketball, skateboarding, and road motor racing. Like any other and normal couple, the two are also encountering troubles and ups and downs. In the second month of their married life, Xiao Zhan was really upset because Wang Yibo didn't eat the food that he cooked for him because the man is too tired and fall into a deep sleep. Xiao Zhan never talked to him for a week though he is still preparing everything daily because that is part of his job.

Wang Yibo doesn't know how to tame his bunny so on the seventh day he bought a gallon of chocolate ice cream. He keeps it on the freezer and he saw Xiao Zhan on the couch watching TV while head leaning on the lap of his bunny. Sometimes Wang Yibo wanted to throw the bunny, he really feels jealous when Xiao Zhan is having too much time on his big bunny than him. His husband didn't even dare to look at him. He went up to take a shower.

Xiao Zhan feels thirsty so he went to the kitchen to drink water and besides he is really curious about what his husband does in the kitchen when he arrived. As soon as Xiao Zhan saw the box of ice cream when he opened the freezer he closed it and quickly run to their room and jumped to Wang Yibo's waist, clung his legs, and hug him tight. Wang Yibo who just finishes taking a shower, drying his hair with a white towel, only wrapped with towels and boxers underneath were shocked. Xiao Zhan's head is on Wang Yibo's shoulder and sniffing his neck.

"Bun-bun.."

"Hmmmm."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." He now moves his head and stares the man into his eyes.