Chapter Ten

“Zhan...”

“Yibo...”

Their faces are just an inch apart and they can hear nothing but their own breath and each other's heartbeat pounding hard. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were about to close their eyes when a doorbell brings back their senses and separate their faces with tainted pink on their cheeks.

“Son, open the door. I know you are inside.”

Wang Yibo runs to the door and opens it.

“What you two are doing? It's still day time.”

“Mom, Kuan-ge, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing special, just want to visit you two. Why, did we disturb your activity?”

“Mom?!”

“Hi mom, hi Kuan-ge. Please have a seat.”

Hai Kuan smile and seat to the couch.

“Zhan, honey, I miss you.”

Xiao Zhan smiles shyly. His mother-in-law is indeed a very soft-hearted woman.

“Come, let me talk to you, we won't stay long. I just want to check if my son is giving you a hard time.”

“Of course not.”

“I'm not talking to you.”

“Jeeezzzz.”

Wang Yibo and Hai Kuan left the two in the living room and they proceed to the minibar.
Wang Yibo took his brother's favorite red wine and prepare two glasses.

“So hows the progress. Any good news?” Wang Yibo just sighed.

“Still the same.”

“You mean you are still a virgin? Bo-di, hahahahahahahhaha.”

“Don't laugh at me. You know he is so immature and innocent.”

“I am speechless Bo-di.”

“Kuan-ge, he likes someone.”

“He told you?”

"Yes, a while ago.”

“Then who is it?”

Wang Yibo shook his head. He has no idea either. He was hoping it's him.

“Bo-di, you have to take any action, it's almost four years now and he is already twenty-one. He is not innocent and immature at all based on my opinion. Did you observe him?”

“Lately he is distancing himself from me, he's quite different now unlike before, he doesn't mind hugging or kissing me on the cheek but now, he is making alibis.”

“That's for you to find out Bo-di..you have to make your way before your deal end and make him stay by your side for the rest of your life.”

Mrs. Wang and Xiao Zhan approach to the minibar and discuss to them her plan about Wang Yibo's birthday next week that will fall on Saturday. They will celebrate it in his own house and just a simple one. After the discussion, Mrs. Wang and Hai Kuan bid farewell.

When they left, Xiao Zhan starts to prepare their dinner, keeping himself busy while Wang Yibo is just playing his phone in the dining table while glancing at his husband from time to time. Xiao Zhan is feeling nervous, Wang Yibo always watched him cooking and sometimes teasing him and playing around trying to distract him but now he feels uneasy and uncomfortable. His mind is occupied by the situation earlier before his in-laws arrived, he is chopping vegetable when he accidentally cut the tip of his middle finger.