Chapter Nineteen

Mr. Wang told Wang Yibo to accompany Xiao Zhan who is still near the poolside. A-yuan, Jin-yi, and Jin-Ling act like three musketeers and followed Wang Yibo who is now heading to the pool. The kids are chasing each other. When all of them reach the pool, Wang Yibo saw Xiao Zhan in the other corner wiping his tears. He put his right index finger in his mouth to inform the kids not to make noise.

“Ssshh, stay here. I will scare him.” The three kids hide behind the pillar and the kids carefully watch and thrill when Wang Yibo is getting closer to Xiao Zhan. They feel excited about what will happen and the three giggles. Xiao Zhan stands up and walks to the poolside, he accidentally trips his own foot and almost falls to the pool. Wang Yibo who is planning to scare Xiao Zhan to entertain the three kids quickly runs and grabs Xiao Zhan's waist and quickly picks Xiao Zhan's legs and carries him in a bridal style.

“Bun-bun..what are you doing?”

“I...I..put me down..”

“No...why you are so clumsy..”

“Who wants to trip himself huh?”

“Be careful ok, I am worried.”

“Don't worry, I know how to swim already.”

Wang Yibo put him down and cupped Xiao Zhan's face.

“Still, I am worried..”

“W-why..?”

“Because I care..”

“W-why do you care...? Xiao Zhan's heart melts and gulped his saliva when he feels Wang Yibo's breath.

Wang Yibo didn't answer at all, instead, his right hand pulled Xiao Zhan's slim waist and the other hand holding his chin while the thumb is playing his mole under his lips.

“Yi-Yibo...I...” Xiao Zhan anticipated the situation, his heart is pounding hard and Wang Yibo is pulling his face closer to his and he unconsciously closes his eyes. Wang Yibo kisses him lightly until it becomes passionate. The two are kissing hard and aggressively when they heard a little noise of laughing and giggling. Wang Yibo breaks the kiss and lets go of Xiao Zhan's body.

“Roaaaar! Wang Yibo made a fake roar and show his imaginary claw and begun to chase the three little kids.

“Eeeeeekkkkk!!!” The kids scream in unison and run towards the kitchen door going back to the living room. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are laughing when they reach the place.

“Papa! Papa!” Jing-Yi called Hai Kuan.

“What is it, baby?”

“Uncle Yibo said he will scare the pretty uncle but he kissed him. Hihihi.” Jing-yi said in between his breaths.

“Yeah, when I get back home, I will scare our neighbor Fan Xing too.” Jin-Ling blurted innocently.

“No, no...it's not like that Jin-Ling. Xiao Zhan's face turns red. Everybody laughs and A-yuan hug his leg.

“Daddy, where is my Dad?” A-yuan asked out of curiosity when he heard Jing-yi called his Papa.

“Ahmmm..son..y-your Dad is....” Xiao Zhan's hand trembles and his forehead is starting to sweat as he picks his son and clung him on his waist. Wang Yibo is gazing at him intently and waiting for him to tell who is A-yuan's father.

Wang Yibo's heart is pounding hard, he is hoping and excited to hear that he is the father of A-yuan.

Ding Dong!

Everyone looks at the door and Mrs. Wang who left earlier comes back that soon.

“Guys, let's go, we need to eat dinner, the kids are hungry already.” Mrs. Wang said when Wang Yibo opened the door.