Chapter Six

Ding Dong!

No one dares to open the door because they don't expect anyone and never they invite someone in this house.

"It's me Wang Yibo."

The two look at Xiao Zhan suspiciously.

"I didn't invite him. I don't know why he is here."

"Then open the door for him now. What are you waiting for?

Jiang Cheng feels irritated, he just wants to enjoy and spend the day with his A-xian and Lu-jie but someone ruined it already. He wanted to protest but he control himself, he can see Xiao Zhan is happy and excited. Xiao Zhan walk and open the door.

"Hey, Yibo what are you doing here."

"I miss my Bun-bun."

"What are those? Come, get inside first."

Wang Yibo greeted Jiang Cheng and Lu-jie. Lu-jie helped Wang Yibo carry the box to the table because it is not that heavy. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened when he realized what Wang Yibo got for him. Of course, his favorite of all time. Ice cream cake and gallons of ice cream.

"That's why you come here?" now Xiao Zhan understands what he means by 'later' on his last message.

"This is yours, eat this first, and if you finish that you can have some more here." Wang Yibo gave him the small pint of ice cream that is separated from the box.

"This ice cream cake is for us, Lu-jie can you help me slice for me and Zou Cheng?" Wang Yibo leans a bit to Lu-jie and whispers something and Lu-jie nods many times with a smile.

"Yaaah, A-cheng, look at them they are already hiding something from me."

Xiao Zhan runs to the living room and quickly jump and sit in a cross-leg position beside Jiang Cheng and leans his head to his shoulder while licking the spoon with a stain of chocolate ice cream.

Jiang Cheng just rubs his back, not even look at him and speak.

"You feel jealous?"

"No, because it's Lu-jie, if other people, maybe."

Jiang Cheng stops rubbing his back. He smiles, he knows his brother is starting to like Wang Yibo that is why he agrees to deal with his proposal.

"Here, take it."

Jiang Cheng didn't realize that the two is already in the living room holding tray with plates of ice cream cake and spoon fork. Wang Yibo sits to the end of the sofa near Xiao Zhan who is still leaning his head in Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

Xiao Zhan is enjoying the ice cream, melting it in his mouth carefully, licking the spoon from time to time while watching TV and scoop another spoonful and shove it in his mouth. He is moaning, as usual, Jiang Cheng and Lu-jie used to it so they don't care at all but Wang Yibo really feels uncomfortable. Xiao Zhan looks at the ice cream cup and pout when he realized it is only one scoop remaining so he scoops it neatly and shoves to his mouth again. He was about to moan when he felt something hard object on his mouth.

"Hmm! Hmmm! Hmmm!" He sits straight and pointed his mouth to Jiang Cheng.

"What? Spit it to the cup again if you don't like it at all. Lu-jie and Wang Yibo smile. When Xiao Zhan feels like he melted the ice cream in his mouth, he slid his tongue out and took the object.

"Xiao Zhan, will you marry me?" Wang Yibo suddenly kneel in front of Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan stares at the object he took from his tongue. His eyes widened. It's a diamond engagement ring. He looks at Wang Yibo who is now kneeling and waiting for his answer. Lu-jie is taking video already since Xiao Zhan when about to finish the ice cream. Jiang Cheng reaches the wet tissue beside him and pluck two-ply and gave it to Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan.