Chapter Three

Thank you for your votes and comments. Enjoy and happy reading.

“Wang Yibo, this is very delicious! But why you are so good to me and why you are calling me Bunny?” Xiao Zhan asked innocently

“Today is your birthday. And I feel guilty that my friend's dog ruined your day and you're cute when you smile and show your rabbit front teeth, satisfied?” Wang Yibo shoves another spoonful of ice cream cake and feeds Xiao Zhan once more who didn't refuse at all.

Wang Yibo discovered that one of Xiao Zhan's weakness is ice cream and moan when it's good. So he feeds him again and again just to hear that tempting moan coming from his mouth until he finishes the small sliced portion of the cake and calls the crew to pack it again and keep in the freeze for taking home.

“Here drink some water, your throat will sore if you don't drink.” Xiao Zhan took the glass of water and sip some while their eyes are wide open staring Wang Yibo.

He doesn't know why he is so obedient. All he wants is to enjoy his day and his dream ice cream that turn into a luxurious ice cream party with this stranger in front of him.

They rested for a while but after a few minutes, he remembers his ice cream chocolate fountain. He smile showing his bunny teeth when Wang Yibo called the crew to serve their order.

“Wang Yibo, what flavor do you want?” Xiao Zhan keeps staring at the ice cream balls and waiting for Wang Yibo's response and finally, Wang Yibo gave in and pointed the strawberry flavor. Xiao Zhan picks the ice cream ball and dips it in the melted chocolate and when satisfied he bites it and moans.

“Hmmm, Wang Yibo it's delicious! Here try it, quick!” Xiao Zhan extends his right hand holding half of the ice cream ball that he bites while his left hand his protecting it not to fall and brings it to Wang Yibo's closed mouth.

Xiao Zhan pouted but before he starts to sulk Wang Yibo grab his right hand and open his mouth and eat the ice cream. Xiao Zhan laughed, he finds Wang Yibo too cute while his cheeks are moving, trying to melt the ice cream in his mouth while nodding.

“Yes Bunny, so good.” Xiao Zhan picks another one and feeds him again. Wang Yibo accepts it but raised his both hands to tell it's enough.

He is not eating too much sweet. Not because he doesn't like it but it is not good for him.

After an hour Xiao Zhan finished the whole tray of ice cream balls dipped in melted chocolate. Wang Yibo still can't believe it since Xiao Zhan has a slim and slender body.

How come he didn't get fat eating those sweets. Wang Yibo send him home and asked him to get inside but Wang Yibo refused because his friends called him already and he almost forgets they have gathered in Pie Xin's house.

“Wang Yibo, tell me how can I repay your kindness. Today is my best birthday ever.” while holding the box of ice cream cake that he takes away, Xiao Zhan bows his head to show his respect and gratitude to the man who made his day bright and memorable.