Ch 8

Ropo POV
I woke up in the same dark room as before feeling so dirty and just sad and angry that this happened. I can't believe it happened though,

I looked around and got up trying to be more quiet I don't want to see him again. I have to find jack that's all the matters now. I thought they said heaven was a beautiful place, then why does it feel like hell right now.

I started running feeling watched as I was walking. Going faster and faster wanting to make sure I was going to be alright and that was not going to happen again.

I finally found a door omg why did that take so long. I was able to open it, surprised I thought it would be a trick but it wasn't. I realized I wasn't in heaven anymore. This place was a lot darker and more worrying. I kept walking around feeling so tired and distraught but I didn't want others to know that.

But there was no one around to hear me walking. I found this one girl I decided to ask her if she's seen jack.

Ropo: uhm hi
She looked at me and scoffed like she knew I was an angel.

Devil girl: what do you want
I gulped hard and tried to speak but I felt like I couldn't.

Devil girl: well spit it out cmon

Ropo: have you seen *explains jack*
Her eyes spark with excitement as I was talking about him. She started smirking and stood up infront of me.

Devil girl: yeah I've seen him

Ropo: great!! Can you tell me where he is?
She laughed and it sounded toxic and I didn't like it .

Devil girl: of course
I smiled such a fake smile just for her to tell me so I could leave. She told me where he was and I ran faster than ever just to get away from her.

I finally came up to a house and it looked seriously like a castle. It was so stupid like someone was that cocky to make a castle for themselves. I opened the doors and it freaked which freaked me out a little.

Out of all the scary movies I watched they always hide people in the dungeon. So I went down to the dungeon like a seriously smart person would do.

Ropos mind: I am the dumbest person on this planet.

As I walked down the steps I realized I should of brought a candle or something. It was so dark!!

Ropo: I'm starting to think this was a bad idea

Ropos mind: I knew that from the start
I scowled and kept walking going faster, bc I wanted to get out faster.

I finally got all the way down and looked around at all the cells that were down here.

Ropos mind: why the frick are there cells down here!?
I thought and started walking slowly down down the corridor of cells. Seeing so many skeletons in the cells I wanted to puke. I don't know how but at some point I got to the last cell.

I see him...

Jack!?

Ropo: jack!?
I said, he jumped and looked at me weirdly for a second. Before he got up and ran to the bars holding us back from each other .

Ropo: omg jack are you okay!?
I yelled feeling tears spill down my cheeks, he reached his hand through the bars and put it on my face.

Jack: stop crying love I'm fine, but what are you doing here

Ropo: wait a second

Jack: what is it

Ropo: that-that wasn't you at the gates between heaven and hell!!
I yelled I knew jack wouldn't say those things to me.

Jack: huh
I heard jack saying then I realized he didn't know what I was talking about. I explained the gate part to him. I didn't want to get Into what happened to me only last night yet.

Jacks face twisted in anger as he growled into thin air at whoever.

Jack: the bastard!!
Jack yelled finally I looked at him, he is usually never this angry.

Ropo: jack did you really kill 5 people
Jack looked at me and looked away in sadness, I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

Jack: yes
He finally says.

Ropo: tell me who you killed please jack
He looked at me and looked away .

Jack: Missy, Donny, Coco, Jake and Little Leo

What!?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Love you guys see ya later!!