Ch 13

Jack POV
I knew I gave Ropo a scare when I stabbed myself. He has to understand that I only did that because Satan had me under his control. I couldn't do anything except listen to him. I didn't want to kill Ropo to before I did I stabbed my self.

I couldn't tell Ropo this obviously he would have another mental breakdown.

Jack: ropo let's get you back to heaven
I suggested but he shot his head up and shook it violently. I sighed I had this coming from what happened.

Ropo: I'm not just going to leave you here!!
He practically yelled in my face, I sighed knowing I was going to have to do this the hard way. I slowly got up as did Ropo, he grabbed my arm.

Jack: ropo I can walk perfectly fine
I said, he still refused to let go I sighed and just let him pull me. We finally got to a place that wasn't so beat up. Near the border to heaven, I can easily pick him up and bring him there.

Ropo started fixing my stomach as I laid there feeling myself hiss in agony.

Ropo: sorry...
He said not really looking me in the eye so I felt a little weirded out. He usually looks me in the eye but I thought nothing of it.

Later that night
Ropo had finally fallen asleep I slowly picked him up. I felt bad for doing this but he had to get back. He wasn't heavy but with the state I'm in I had trouble.

Some of the devils that were still awake were just watching me struggle and laughed. I rolled my eyes at them and kept going. I heard a few snickers come from behind me but I ignored them.

I finally got to the border
Omg I'm so tired!! I thought as I had to figure I how to get him over it. I obviously couldn't cross the border but he definitely could. I just had to get him over there without touching it.

Easy right!? Not. It was a lot more difficult then I had imagined. He kept falling and I had to grab him. If only he was awake to just jump over. He almost woke up a few times, in which I almost had him over but he rolled over and almost fell off the edge.

I groaned in annoyance at that, I was so close!!

Jack: I better get like paid for doing this..
I hissed in annoyance as I sat down with him in my lap. Feeling so tired angry and annoyed at everything.

I almost yelled at the devils who laughed at me cause they started talking. It was awful!!

Now how do I get him over there!?

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter love you!!