Ch 33

Sorry I'm making you wait for jack and Ropo....😂

Donny POV
I landed in hell once again I hated jack so much. Why couldn't jack just fucking die like he was so annoying! I heard a voice say something from behind me.

Devil: so you want Jack to die!?

Donny: yes.

Devil: I can help you, you know
He said moving to show me his face his really ugly face honestly.

Devil: may I ask why?

Donny: he's just such a spoiled brat sometimes
The devil raised his eyebrows as I started to rant on and in about jack.

Devil: you know he'll be back here soon you could always end his life....!
That last sentenced caught my attention now he was leading me towards his collection is bodies. He pulled out his very special knife and handed it too me.

Devil: this is the knife that you can't break very special
He said smirking at my face which was full of amazement. I looked up at him and then back at the knife.

Donny: your allowing me to kill him with this?

Devil: of course! I told you I would help
He said with an evil smile on his face I felt the evil in me rising. I smirked at him

Donny: let's do it

Devil: you have to set up a trap first!
I nodded and started thinking about how I could lure jack towards me. I had to be careful about this make sure he was in the right place.

Devil: have a plan?

Donny: almost I'm thinking of any ways it could fail

Devil: I trust your mind Donny
He said with a smirk as he walked away leaving me with my thoughts. I felt myself smiling with my plan in my head.

I started to set up my plan

He

Would

DIE!!!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hate to say it but this book is coming to an end I just have a great ending for it and I know your probably going not hate me but it'll be okay.