Ch 26

Ropo POV
I looked down as jack slapped me in the face I knew I deserved it. For almost kidnapping him I felt terrible about it.

Jack: You know what thank you for trying to kidnap me! I feel so appreciated to be so special to you two!!
He yelled at us and stormed out of the room I didn't look up. Leo came over and out his hand in my shoulder.

Ropo: he's never going to listen to us is he?

Leo: he will we just have to give it time...
He said I could hear the doubt in his voice but I decided to to say anything. I honestly just felt awful.

Leo: listen let's just go help jack

Ropo: help him with what?
I looked up at Leo who was about to laugh as I heard jack yell.

Jack: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU OPEN THIS DOOR!!!
Me and Leo both just started laughing I still felt bad. We walked out of the room to see an angry jack.

Ropo: you don't know how to open the door?
I said trying to keep myself from laughing at his face. He turned to me his face as red as a tomato. Leo burst out laughing behind me I still tried to contain mine.

Ropo: you just-
I said pulling the door but it wouldn't open I kept trying. Leo stopped laughing and looked at me.

Ropo: it's not opening...

Jack: NO SHIT!!
He yelled at me and sat on the couch in annoyance.

Jack: I CANT BE STUCK IN HERE WITH YOU TWO!!!
He yelled I felt my heart break a little at that I knew i deserved it. Leo came over and tried to open the door.

Ropo: Leo you made this place open the door!
I said he all of a sudden had a look of fear on his face.

Leo: who closed the door?

Ropo: you did?
I said back confused as why he was asking this right now.

Leo: i made it so if you close the door someone can only open it if they have to key.....

Jack: great! Where's the jay!?
Jack said me and him both looked at Leo for an answer. He didn't respond...

Jack: don't tell me you-

Leo: yep I left the key out there....

Jack: So I'm stuck in here with you two!!
He yelled and groaned laying back in the couch.

Ropo: is their anything that can open the door?

Leo: the key..?

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter love you guys and bye!!