Ch 20

Disclaimer for all you jack lovers in the beginning. I'm sorry I deserve to be slapped in the face for this chapter......I know I'm going to get 800 reads on it thank you guys so much!! I honestly don't deserve it but thank you!!
Jack POV
I watched as Leo grabbed ropos thigh and slammed him against the wall. Donny was staring as well I felt sick. I just wanted all of this to end.

Jack: so I do all this work to get everyone out and I come back......to this.....that's nice
I said turning around I was about to walk out before I was grabbed.

Ropo: no wait jack I........

Jack: what huh
I said turning around feeling my anger rising at everything.

Leo: it was suppose to be a one time thing
I growled at Leo to fuckin keep his mouth shut before I slapped him. He seemed to of got the message and put his head down.

Jack: how would you like it if I made out with my friend!!
I yelled and pushed Ropo off of me he seemed to be shocked. I took this advantage to slap him in the face. Donny had done nothing but stare at me,Leo and Ropo.

Leo: leave him alone!!
Leo screamed at me I was about to lunge at him. Donny grabbed myself arm and held me back.

Donny: I know your angry but I think we need to leave
I started to breath and felt my anger going down. But I felt tears coming I pushed Donny off and ran. I heard people yelling my name from behind me. I didn't care I kept running but I honestly couldn't figure out the way out of here. I felt myself slide down the wall and out my head in my hands. Knees up to my chest I was hugging myself.

I felt someone sit down next to me and start rubbing my back.

Donny: I honestly didn't know I promise
I just nodded my head feeling myself get even more sad. He ended up pulling me in for a hug I felt myself lean into it.

Donny: don't worry it always gets better you'll find someone better than Ropo
I slowly looked up at him and gave him a soft smile. Feeling myself start to smile and become slightly happier with Donny comforting me. He laughed as I started smiling like an idiot again.

Donny: you look like such an idiot
He said laughing at me I laughed along with him. Realizing that it was going to get better and I'll be fine again!!

We just ended up laughing for zero reason at all. It was really stupid and even though I just had the biggest heart break of my life. I'm glad that I still have my best friends to comfort me.

Hey guys just wanted to post a little slightly sad and angering chapter but the ending is worth it trust me!! Love you guys so much!!